I do not trade out of #10 if this guy is still there, is...

I'm going to leave it to the new Coach to let us know where he is going with the #10 Pick but as for me, it seems that the Bills have a Top LB Draft Pick coming in already and his name is Reggie Ragland. Taking another one this year seems like placing a bit too much weight on this one Roster spot...to me. Let's see what Coach Mac does.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't throw at the combine. Nice try.

They are both quality starters in the NFL and if Teddy hadn't gotten a freak injury, he had a very promising career ahead of him.

See this is where I find it difficult to take you seriously. You are so adamantly anti-Tyrod but Teddy Bridgewater was destined for greatness? Would I trade Taylor for Bridgewater prior to his injury? Maybe? But Taylor has played at a higher level for two years than Bridgewater ever has. You are so fixated on young guys' upside while so certain that Tyrod Taylor couldn't possibly ever improve. There's a good chance Deshaun Watson never plays at Tyrod Taylor's level in this league. The last game Taylor played in was maybe the best of his career. Let's just let it all play out. Edited by metzelaars_lives

See this is where I find it difficult to take you seriously. You are so adamantly anti-Tyrod but Teddy Bridgewater was destined for greatness? Would I trade Taylor for Bridgewater prior to his injury? Maybe? But Taylor has played at a higher level for two years than Bridgewater ever has. You are so fixated on young guys' upside while so certain that Tyrod Taylor couldn't possibly ever improve. There's a good chance Deshaun Watson never plays at Tyrod Taylor's level in this league. The last game Taylor played in was maybe the best of his career. Let's just let it all play out.

Lol, Teddy is throwing to garbage men, took his team to the postseason in his second year, and I would trade TT straight up for him today.

Ya'll are holding out hope that TT is the 1 QB in a million who magically improves after being mediocre for 7 years. Might as well hold out that we draft the next Brady in the 6th.

Edited by FireChan

Lol, Teddy is throwing to garbage men, took his team to the postseason in his second year, and I would trade TT straight up for him today.

Ya'll are holding out hope that TT is the 1 QB in a million who magically improves after being mediocre for 7 years. Might as well hold out that we draft the next Brady in the 6th.

He may never play again, and you'd have to eat Tyrod's bonus and U'd make that trade?? Insanity...

Don't get the Bridgewater love... he doesn't impress me and his numbers are like Tyrod's minus the rushing yards. Never threw for more than 14 TDs in a season, and had the best running back in the NFL.

He may never play again, and you'd have to eat Tyrod's bonus and U'd make that trade?? Insanity...

Don't get the Bridgewater love... he doesn't impress me and his numbers are like Tyrod's minus the rushing yards. Never threw for more than 14 TDs in a season, and had the best running back in the NFL.

Well, without the money involved. Player for player.

Dude. He's been in the league six years. And you're telling me he was "mediocre" for the first four? This idea that he should be expected to be at the level of a guy who's ACTUALLY PLAYED for six years is ludicrous. And Bridgewater was throwing to "garbage men?" Aside from a hobbled Sammy Watkins who plays half the time and Robert Woods who's a #3 WR, he has spent the last two years throwing to mid season scrap heap pickups. That's a wash there. And, as has been discussed ad nauseum, if the Bills' defense didn't s**t the bed the last two seasons, they would've made the playoffs by now too. The Bills offense has been decidedly better each of the last two seasons than the Vikings' was their playoff year. I feel like you're smarter than this. You're like a Trump surrogate on CNN who has to stand their ground and defend their stance even when they know they sound ridiculous.

Dude. He's been in the league six years. And you're telling me he was "mediocre" for the first four? This idea that he should be expected to be at the level of a guy who's ACTUALLY PLAYED for six years is ludicrous. And Bridgewater was throwing to "garbage men?" Aside from a hobbled Sammy Watkins who plays half the time and Robert Woods who's a #3 WR, he has spent the last two years throwing to mid season scrap heap pickups. That's a wash there. And, as has been discussed ad nauseum, if the Bills' defense didn't s**t the bed the last two seasons, they would've made the playoffs by now too. The Bills offense has been decidedly better each of the last two seasons than the Vikings' was their playoff year. I feel like you're smarter than this. You're like a Trump surrogate on CNN who has to stand their ground and defend their stance even when they know they sound ridiculous.

No, it's not. TT had Sammy Watkins for half his games, lots of Woods and Clay. Teddy had the 1st round pick who caught one pass, and a fifth round WR. So no.

I take Teddy over TT all day. Sorry dude. Hopefully TT can be our Rich Gannon, but I'm not holding my breath.

Teddy 11-5 last season he played. TT 7-8. :lol:

Edited by FireChan

No, it's not. TT had Sammy Watkins for half his games, lots of Woods and Clay. Teddy had the 1st round pick who caught one pass, and a fifth round WR. So no.

I take Teddy over TT all day. Sorry dude. Hopefully TT can be our Rich Gannon, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not saying that Bridgewater had elite talent at WR in 2015 but are you gonna honestly try and tell me that the Bills haven't had a bottom five WR corps (factoring in Watkins' missed time) over the last two seasons? And again, Bridgewater has not played at the level Taylor has yet. The numbers clearly show that. Not to mention, Taylor is the most dynamic running QB in the league. Could he eclipse Taylor if healthy? Sure. But even that's not a given.

I'm not saying that Bridgewater had elite talent at WR in 2015 but are you gonna honestly try and tell me that the Bills haven't had a bottom five WR corps (factoring in Watkins' missed time) over the last two seasons? And again, Bridgewater has not played at the level Taylor has yet. The numbers clearly show that. Not to mention, Taylor is the most dynamic running QB in the league. Could he eclipse Taylor if healthy? Sure. But even that's not a given.

Sammy played 13 games in 2015. Holy smokes dude. 13 games of Watkins, a #2 pick in Woods, Chris Hogan of NE fame, and Charles top 10 TE Clay is a bottom 5 group? This is like the anti-OL debate.

I still take Teddy going forward. Rich Gannon probably isn't gonna happen.

Edited by FireChan

Sammy played 13 games in 2015. Holy smokes dude. 13 games of Watkins, a #2 pick in Woods, Chris Hogan of NE fame, and Charles top 10 TE Clay is a bottom 5 group? This is like the anti-OL debate.

I still take Teddy going forward. Rich Gannon probably isn't gonna happen.

Yeah and most of 2016 was Woods, Walt Powell, Marquie Goodwin and Justin Hunter. Is that not a bottom five WR corps? It was probably the worst in the league last year. You can admit that. It doesn't change the fact that Taylor missed open WR's and needs to get rid of the football.

For me it would be Hooker or Adams. I think that they would represent good value at a position of need.

I agree with this. Foster has had at least 2 reported concussions, so there's probably more? LB's with his playing style and a history of concussions scare me. Maybe I'm just a wimp when it comes to concussions? I wonder what an "average" number of concussions is.....

I agree with this. Foster has had at least 2 reported concussions, so there's probably more? LB's with his playing style and a history of concussions scare me. Maybe I'm just a wimp when it comes to concussions? I wonder what an "average" number of concussions is.....

if it is LB it should be Reddick. after trading down and locking onto a safety

Teddy 11-5 last season he played. TT 7-8. :lol:

Are you trotting out w/l as a qb stat again? I thought we talked about this...

This is amazing though tell me who you want (2 years starting each both 29 games):

Teddy passed for an average of 212 yards per game TT 209

Teddy rushed for 14 ypg TT 39

Therefore Teddy 226 ypg TT 248

edge TT

Teddy passed for 7.24 ypa TT 7.46

edge TT

Teddy passed for 28 TDs TT 37

edge TT

Teddy rushed for 4 TDS TT 11

edge TT

Teddy QB ratings 85.2 and 88.7 TT 99.4 and 89.6

edge TT

Teddy ints 21 in 849 attempts TT 12 in 816 attempts

edge TT

Should I continue or did I make my point?

This guy is too small, overated because he played for BAMA

Too small lol. He lost weight on purpose. He weighed 240 the previous year. He's most definitely not too small.

I remember when this board said Von Miller was too small. Different players, different positions, but both great players.

Are you trotting out w/l as a qb stat again? I thought we talked about this...

This is amazing though tell me who you want (2 years starting each both 29 games):

Teddy passed for an average of 212 yards per game TT 209

Teddy rushed for 14 ypg TT 39

Therefore Teddy 226 ypg TT 248

edge TT

Teddy passed for 7.24 ypa TT 7.46

edge TT

Teddy passed for 28 TDs TT 37

edge TT

Teddy rushed for 4 TDS TT 11

edge TT

Teddy QB ratings 85.2 and 88.7 TT 99.4 and 89.6

edge TT

Teddy ints 21 in 849 attempts TT 12 in 816 attempts

edge TT

Should I continue or did I make my point?

Agreed. Not sure what people see in teddy. Strange throwing motion, below average arm. He defeintely needs better targets but he doesn't do it for me when I watch him play. That being said, either does Tyrod, but I d take TT over teddy, which isn't saying much

I want the Bills to draft a qb at 10 but history tells us they will not.

Barnett is a very good player and I am surprised at the lack of love for Jonathan Allen. Imo he finished up the season injured, but his 2016 season was spectacular. The kid is SO fundamentally sound, is very smart and has talent galore. But history tells us that we won't draft these two payers either.

That is what I don't get, these QB's are better than people think. I go Mitch Trubisky if he is there. Why? He would be a perfect fit in a WCO which is what we are going to run now.

I would respect him for that as well. The kid doesn't have to play this year.

This is an awful QB class! What do you see that says yeah gotta have that guy. Watson should clearly be the #1 QB because twice he handled Alabama's NFL style, loaded with NFL talent, defense.