Cheap fares LA to Buffalo and Buffalo to LA in Sept/Oct

I have no idea. They have no fans there but there will be so few tickets that they may be jacked up. I'm guessing (total guess) maybe like $150 a ticket.

You're probably right. :sick:

I'm still going to try to go to this game.

I have no idea. They have no fans there but there will be so few tickets that they may be jacked up. I'm guessing (total guess) maybe like $150 a ticket.

I bet you're on the low end there too...

I might try to make this one, all depends on where my travels take me at that time of year and how much the tickets are going for! But I'm kinda in Cali a lot, so could be fun.

I bet you're on the low end there too...

I might try to make this one, all depends on where my travels take me at that time of year and how much the tickets are going for! But I'm kinda in Cali a lot, so could be fun.

I might be. That seems to be the going rate in most places for decent tickets. The small stadium may move them higher but the fact that they have no fans there might keep it under control.

I might be. That seems to be the going rate in most places for decent tickets. The small stadium may move them higher but the fact that they have no fans there might keep it under control.

Definitely a scenario where the stadium could be a majority of Bills fans.

apparently some fans there. http://www.chargers.com/news/2017/03/27/chargers-announce-season-tickets-sold-out

Season tix are from $70-$350.

I feel like I'm always in the $200-250 range when I go through StubHub. But the way I see it, in light of all the other associated costs, don't cut corners on the thing you're actually going there to see.

I feel like I'm always in the $200-250 range when I go through StubHub. But the way I see it, in light of all the other associated costs, don't cut corners on the thing you're actually going there to see.

Stubhub Center is the name of the field the Chargers will be playing in next season. It confused me too.

Just a heads up...

I take this direct flight often, and the last two times it was $232 roundtrip. This is not a deal. In fact, if you go on jetblue's website you can get a cheaper fare.

Thanks for pointing this out. If you go to their site it looks like you have to do there and back separately but the totals are cheaper. I browse slickdeals often and thought this would be of interest to Bills fans. I see one way flights as cheap as $119 at the moment (depends on the day of the week and the month).

To me the direct flight thing is a big deal. I hate connecting flights.

Just a heads up...

I take this direct flight often, and the last two times it was $232 roundtrip. This is not a deal. In fact, if you go on jetblue's website you can get a cheaper fare.

Well that's just freaky cheap! I'm flying out of Atlanta and rarely get anything that cheap. I'd go for no reason on a weekend for that!