Draft party. Who is having one? (Stadium party?)

mead107

Are you going to get together with friends at a house or at local bar?

Just printed out the tickets for the Bills party at the field house.

I am not going.

Anyone have plans to go?

I do see the other Bills draft party thread but was wondering if you do your own get together?

Edited by mead107

I should be prepared for what the Bills "One Voice" will do and not get my hopes up that someone will wake up over there.

are you going to be ok if they don't draft your guy? What if they like a different QB? I've never seen someone so obsessed over one player.

are you going to be ok if they don't draft your guy? What if they like a different QB? I've never seen someone so obsessed over one player.

Really? I have also advocated for Trubisky.

It really comes down to how the draft falls. if Mahomes and Trubisky are gone then it's fine if the Bills don't take a QB. If there is a QB with franchise potential and the Bills pass then I will still be a Bills fan but hope is gone until regime is fired.

The North Jersey Bills Backers will be getting together somewhere. We have plans to meet up but haven't decided where yet. Anyone in the North Jersey or NYC area is welcome to join us! Feel free to PM me to get added to our email list.

Don't invite NYC Bill to the event. If the Bills use their first pick on a DB he will go crazy and create a messy scene. :D

Likely in the minority, but I don't do anything about the Draft, unlike years ago when there were 3 Rounds on Saturdays. Now, I only care about 1 pick on 'Opening Night' and that's ours. Takes about 15 minutes, then that's it til the next day. For all the glitz and glamour the League has done with it, its boring. -for me anyway..