Draft party. Who is having one? (Stadium party?)

mead107

Likely in the minority, but I don't do anything about the Draft, unlike years ago when there were 3 Rounds on Saturdays. Now, I only care about 1 pick on 'Opening Night' and that's ours. Takes about 15 minutes, then that's it til the next day. For all the glitz and glamour the League has done with it, its boring. -for me anyway..

I miss the older format. NFL is trying to make it more accessible but I liked when it was for the nerds.

I miss the older format. NFL is trying to make it more accessible but I liked when it was for the nerds.

Agree. I always wanted to go when it was in NYC. Now that it moves around I don't know that I'd try to attend unless it's in DC and it's easy to get in.

I'm going to do what I do for the opening round every year. I'm gonna meet my friends at the Stoneyard in Brockport. One is a Jets fan and the other is a Dolphins fan. We're gonna sit at our table, order every appetizer on the menu, and B word about the Pats* the whole time. It's gonna be great. Usually Ditullio does his draft show there and sometimes they have a Bills old timer there.