Every NFL Helmet in Biggest Rival's Colors

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't have a rival

you are only rivals when the other team you think is your rival also names you as it's biggest rival

Dolphins are still our rival for 2nd/3rd place in AFC East. Now if they had put us against the Patriots, I would agree, and use the old "The hammer does not think of the nail as a rival" line.Th

That said, I dont think the Jets are the Pats rival either.

Edited by DrDareustein

i dont remember the last time i got excited for a Bills - Dolphins game. 1992? but we are rivals with the Pats like ants are rivals with the bottom of a kids shoe. i think our biggest rivals might be the chiefs or texans. we always play them close and the winner of that usually gets to stay in the playoff hunt for another week

i dont remember the last time i got excited for a Bills - Dolphins game. 1992? but we are rivals with the Pats like ants are rivals with the bottom of a kids shoe. i think our biggest rivals might be the chiefs or texans. we always play them close and the winner of that usually gets to stay in the playoff hunt for another week

It's not a rivalry when both teams are brutal or the Bills are getting massacred for a complete decade by either the Pats or Fish.

Every divisional opponent is a rival because you play them twice a year. I always view games against the Fish, Pats, or Jets with more importance than any other game on the schedule. To suggest otherwise is sort of silly.

Every divisional opponent is a rival because you play them twice a year. I always view games against the Fish, Pats, or Jets with more importance than any other game on the schedule. To suggest otherwise is sort of silly.

The race to the bottom of the AFC East is more tolerated than anticipated each year.