What shows do you NOT watch

/dev/null

couples are happily married with a piece of ass daughter, all gays are flamboyant dramatic retards, old man marry young immigrants to get some and that network television is funny

I only watch the show for this...

K4ZJVzCkyJ9Qc.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couples are happily married with a piece of ass daughter, all gays are flamboyant dramatic retards, old man marry young immigrants to get some and that network television is funny

Edit

Its a worse message than friends. That message was that 3 moderately attractive women could live with 3 douchebag guys who have no real discernible abilities (actor, whatever Ross and the fat dude were). They lived together. They had a horrible back story. The actor is a moron. The sensitive pansy is a sensitive pansy. The fat dude was married to the chick with a beak who is now hot. Nicole maybe? And Jennifer anniston had no talent into he show or off it. And Phoebe was the only one who made it funny. Which is just like family matters.

Besides MJF who really knew who was on that show? It wasnt growing pains. Now that was a good show

Modern Family is funny. Phil is heeeeelarios.

I don't think there's any message besides laughs. The jay and cam moon landing killed me.

Phoebe was the opposite of funny. Who are you ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Big Bang Theory and Two Broke Girls get me way angrier than they should. I don't just not watch. I actively hate them. Makes no sense.

Big Bang Theory is hilarious to nerds, particularly the early seasons. Too many of the stereotypes are so spot-on.

I watched half of an episode of Two Broke Girls, and it made me angry. Very angry. Watching-Walt-Coleman-make-ridiculous-calls-that-benefit-the-Patriots angry. I don't know why. I just wanted to punch that show.

Edit

Its a worse message than friends. That message was that 3 moderately attractive women could live with 3 douchebag guys who have no real discernible abilities (actor, whatever Ross and the fat dude were). They lived together. They had a horrible back story. The actor is a moron. The sensitive pansy is a sensitive pansy. The fat dude was married to the chick with a beak who is now hot. Nicole maybe? And Jennifer anniston had no talent into he show or off it. And Phoebe was the only one who made it funny. Which is just like family matters.

Besides MJF who really knew who was on that show? It wasnt growing pains. Now that was a good show

So you don't watch these shows?

Who's the fat guy? Who's MJF?

Big Bang Theory is hilarious to nerds, particularly the early seasons. Too many of the stereotypes are so spot-on.

Even if they're spot on, the stereotypes are what kill that show for me. It's stereotype overload.

oh man, that is among a lot of peoples favorites, mine included. LOVE LOVE LOVE the show. I refrain from watching most if not all of the reality contest/dating shows(now that Stern is no longer on America's Got Talent). Can't stand those shows. Basically any reality show, other than the discovery shows, those "reality" shows like moonshiners, deadliest catch, tuna catching etc are all pretty cool for me

That show Criminal Minds is so over the top and corny. I can't stand the forced psuedointellectual nonsense.

I hate the show Scrubs as well. I didn't grow up with it, but people in my age bracket did, and I get nauseous whenever they watch it.

TV SUCKS.

It's so embarrassing to watch.

I cut the cable because "The NEWS" morphed into Liberals cheering for THE STATE and lying to us about how great serfdom's going to be, but when I visit friend's houses who are watching regular TV shows, I'm amazed at how formula and terrible the regular shows are.

SNL can't die fast enough for me to pick just one TV show example I hate.

I guess I'd watch fishing, and hunting and some nature / science shows if I didn't have to be bombarded by idiots but that's impossible so seeya.

Edited by richstadiumowner

TV SUCKS.

It's so embarrassing to watch.

I cut the cable because "The NEWS" morphed into Liberals cheering for THE STATE and lying to us about how great serfdom's going to be, but when I visit friend's houses who are watching regular TV shows, I'm amazed at how formula and terrible the regular shows are.

SNL can't die fast enough for me to pick just one TV show example I hate.

I guess I'd watch fishing, and hunting and some nature / science shows if I didn't have to be bombarded by idiots but that's impossible so seeya.

It's a good way to veg and recharge from the rat race. I'd love to get rid of it but I watch sports too much, and to be honest TV has been big in raising me and being a good friend from the first episode of Sesame Street when I was 3.

It's a good way to veg and recharge from the rat race. I'd love to get rid of it but I watch sports too much, and to be honest TV has been big in raising me and being a good friend from the first episode of Sesame Street when I was 3.

Me too, I thought I'd miss it and now I'm shocked at how lame all the shows are.

Here's a great example:

Near the end, a year or two before I checked out, I used to watch the "Victory Garden" had some New England farmer menonite looking old guy with the most incredible garden you've ever seen.

He'd show yo how to grow things his wife would cook the vegetables into absolutely delicious meals and I'd get out of bed early just to watch it.

Now it's some metrosexual australian traveling around watching Michelle Obama do fake gardening or some inner city doofus doing burlap bags of Kale on pavement...

WTF!

It had no purpose and was terrible and unwatchable.

I watch movies, sports, fishing / hunting, nature/science shows on-line for free now.

One weird anomaly, CNN on election night was probably the finest TV ever.

Edited by richstadiumowner

One weird anomaly, CNN on election night was probably the finest TV ever.

Hopefully we don't trigger a descent into PPP here, but if you want to relive some election night entertainment look up The Young Turks election night on Youtube. Somebody put together videos starting early in the day thru state returns and runs past Trump passing 270 Electoral Votes.

Watching the progression from self assured victory, to mild surprise at individual state returns, to maybe this will be closer than we thought, to :huh:, to :censored:, to :cry::censored::cry:

I watched half of an episode of Two Broke Girls, and it made me angry. Very angry. Watching-Walt-Coleman-make-ridiculous-calls-that-benefit-the-Patriots angry. I don't know why. I just wanted to punch that show.

For me, Big Bang was just so hyped up before I tried it that when I finally tried it, it underwhelmed. Plus Jim Parsons is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Has been since I saw him in Garden State.

You could not have described the hatred for Two Broke Girls more perfectly. My faith in humanity gets lower every year that it's renewed.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I still cannot bring myself to watch 9/11 documentaries. Someday, I will. I think getting to the memorial will be the turning point. I'm close to getting there.

I watch them all; pretty much stop flipping around once I see one. I went to the memorial and museum last September and I give it 27 stars out of 5. It's by far the most well-done museum I've ever seen. It's set in "real time" as you move through........

It's like other "forms of entertainment" when one is all by themselves.

When they get in a public discussion they roll their eyes and say they don't watch network TV or anything that isn't sophisticated.

And they tell you this for 5 minutes if you are willing to hear it.

But they watch 6 hours of network TV every night...