Bills Showing Interest in Josh Gordon?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the guy who wrote the article decided the Bills have interest?

The title is misleading since it is just what the author wants to happen. Their is no mention of interest.

I don't know why you guys do things like that just for the clicks

Edited by Beef Jerky

He's under contract for two more years with the Browns. Expected to part ways, Hue even outright said they will. I assume they haven't cut him yet because they still think he may have some trade value. It's been floated that they could trade him along with a 4th to the Bills to move from 12 to 10, but that's not from a credible source and won't happen unless he's reinstated. As you may recall, he was on the brink of reinstatement last year and voluntarily chose to enter rehab instead for alcohol. Now, he's still technically still suspended but reportedly in very good shape. We shall see.

Edited by YoloinOhio

So the guy who wrote the article decided the Bills have interest?

The title is misleading since it is just what the author wants to happen. Their is no mention of interest.

I don't know why you guys do things like that just for the clicks

I saw the article and decided to post, but I have no affiliation with the website or author that wrote it.

Very true. Definitely worth a 3rd to Cleveland if he's reinstated.

I'd be shocked if they got that much for him.

One strike away from an indefinite suspension, and hasn't played a down of football in years.

To me, it's a conditional pick that can void if he's suspended before TC and can escalate to as high as a 4th based on performance and playing time

True story. I was bartending at the Cheesecake Factory in Raleigh and this guy at the bar was FaceTiming on his phone. And he kept telling the guy on the other end he was messing up and he needs to get his act together. Then he was like, even this bartender will tell ya! He turned the phone towards me and said "Tell my boy Josh to get his #@#@ straight." And it was Josh Gordon on the phone. I was just like hey how's it going. We talked for like 30 seconds. Lol.

Edited by Rise Up Lights