Changes coming to Bills front office?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We have no plans to move Stevie Johnson."

What does that have to do with Pegula and Ryan last year? It's like saying the crayon is purple.

Just making a point that McD and/or Pegula could absolutely be lying. We won't know until we know.

Then I presume you would be in favor of them limiting access since you won't believe what they say anyway.

Just making a point that McD and/or Pegula could absolutely be lying. We won't know until we know.

Doesn't that go without saying? If there is a single front office who is not lying about something, they should ALL be fired. But that's not the case. Some people like to make it sound like the FO is incompetent when things they say aren't accurate. Sometimes the fans are the naive incompetents.

What does that have to do with Pegula and Ryan last year? It's like saying the crayon is purple. Then I presume you would be in favor of them limiting access since you won't believe what they say anyway.

I'm not a big fan of purple. :)

Reporter, "Who has the final call?"

Terry Pegula, "It's going to be a group effort"

Reporter, "But Doug has control of final 53, wouldn't he make the call?"

Terry Pegula, "If somebody feels more strongly about something than someone else, maybe you lean in that direction..."

:cry: There is so much here I don't know where to begin.

Terry Pegula, "If somebody feels more strongly about something than someone else, maybe you lean in that direction..."

translation.....whaley does NOT have final say

They say that a Czar can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and waaaaait

Are you married? What kind of work relationships do you have? The one with technical control may yield to the one with strong feelings who has to live with it. Compromise is effective. Why do folks think they deserve inside knowledge of........anything? Edited by Augie

Are you married? What kind of work relationships do you have? The one with technical control may yield to the one with strong feelings who has to live with it. Compromise is effective. Why do folks think they deserve inside knowledge of........anything?

Before I go on, what do you make of this?

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Terry-Pegula-Going-to-Work-Harder-Day-by-Day/0a23734d-723f-42c9-a819-296e50fcb575

People have been telling me Whaley is in charge of the 53. Now it's a group thing. Which is it?

Personally, I prefer that no one person has absolute authority. Whaley will scout but McD has to decide which players fit in his schemes the best. Do you prefer this or a person on an ego-trip like Donahoe selecting McGahee or 'run to the podium' choice CJ Spiller ?

Personally, I prefer that no one person has absolute authority. Whaley will scout but McD has to decide which players fit in his schemes the best. Do you prefer this or a person on an ego-trip like Donahoe selecting McGahee or 'run to the podium' choice CJ Spiller ?

Has a team won a Superbowl in the modern era without identifying a trigger man for their 1st round picks? It seems like we're a mess compared to the good teams.

Has a team won a Superbowl in the modern era without identifying a trigger man for their 1st round picks? It seems like we're a mess compared to the good teams.

Are you claiming to know the selection process of all Superbowl winning teams ?

I sure have no clue about any other team's internal workings. All I know is that there are few organizations which are consistently successful due to one person making all strategic, marketing and execution decisions. Most major decisions are made with collaboration, though it still needs a leader to guide the process and make sure it is a balanced decision. I dont know if you are claiming otherwise.