Changes coming to Bills front office?

...read my post from another thread that addresses pretty much every name you tossed out......it ain't pretty.............

.".the DonoHOLE era of disaster with his demand to be anointed "El Presidente" and his total control freak nature set this club back a decade......RW went into panic mode when he learned his inner circle of trust was woefully violated.....so he called Marv who he trusted, started elevating Brandon who he trusted into positions not qualified for and relied on Buddy (think he was about 70) who he trusted....thus the era of "OBD Patchwork FO" began.......followed by Jauron, Gailey and Marrone......"Nightmare on Abbott Road"....Whaley came from pretty good pedigree ala the Steelers and I sure as hell hope Colbert was MORE influential than DonoHOLE........DW has been "middle of the pack" despite this mess which is not quite good enough....BUT....Pegula is a pretty smart guy....he is starting year 3 of ownership and the club is 15-17 so far, hardly what TP would want.....so me thinks DW is on TP's radar and if he does not like what he sees, he'll pull the plug just as he did with Regier when he determined ON HIS OWN TIMETABLE that 'ol Darcy needed to pack....stay tuned."

Like an old fashion love song

Edited by Figster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NeckBeard

Do you really think Whaley will be running the draft? I think the draft will give us insight into who is in control. Just like last year when we spent three picks on Ragland told me Whaley was fetching for Rex. If we take a QB at 10 it will either mean Whaley is running the draft or McDermott is more visionary and aggressive than I picture him.

This is the kind of stuff that made the BBMB so special. Thanks for reminding me. *sniff* ;-)

Guest NeckBeard

Do you really think Whaley will be running the draft? I think the draft will give us insight into who is in control. Just like last year when we spent three picks on Ragland told me Whaley was fetching for Rex. If we take a QB at 10 it will either mean Whaley is running the draft or McDermott is more visionary and aggressive than I picture him.

Actually your nothing post seems more representative. Content and idea free.

Oh, the irony! All of this coming from the master of hot takes on TBD.

Why don't you try contributing something? Let's see what you got.

....and yours is exactly what?.....Whaley DID NOT and NEVER WILL make your Christmas List.....we GET IT.....point taken and so be it.......wanna billboard?.....Jesus, I thought BBMB obnoxious PG-13 Gang disappeared....

....and yours is exactly what?.....Whaley DID NOT and NEVER WILL make your Christmas List.....we GET IT.....point taken and so be it.......wanna billboard?.....Jesus, I thought BBMB obnoxious PG-13 Gang disappeared....

I just spelled it out. Apparently some BBMB people think attacking posters while providing no counterargument is interesting.

Taking a QB at 10 is reactionary, not visionary.

With all due respect to long time TBD board members and members coming over from BBMB.

We're all Bills fans so can we get past the constant reminder of BBMB's

Its become a sore spot for everyone concerned,

lets get over it shall we,

Yes, taking a wide receiver or cornerback is getting ahead of the curve.

I'm not saying that either. I'd like to get a QB out of this draft, but taking one at 10 is a waste of draft capital. If they really want a QB in this draft. Overdrafting a questionable QB prospect will set us back even further than we are.

There is not a QB worthy of taking in the top 15-20 picks, maybe even the entire 1st round.

I just spelled it out. Apparently some BBMB people think attacking posters while providing no counterargument is interesting.

....BBMB posters?...attacking?.....son, this is my 55th year of following this club, probably longer than you have been alive......attacking is NOT my style...provocative football debate IS....so my best bet is to ignore any of your posts seeing that I am a reviled "BBMB poster"....no harm, no foul.....and could care less...........

I'm not saying that either. I'd like to get a QB out of this draft, but taking one at 10 is a waste of draft capital. If they really want a QB in this draft. Overdrafting a questionable QB prospect will set us back even further than we are.

There is not a QB worthy of taking in the top 15-20 picks, maybe even the entire 1st round.

That's fine. Mayock and the Kipers are wrong though. This QB class is better than last year. I like Mahomes and Trubisky better than Wentz and Goff.

....BBMB posters?...attacking?.....son, this is my 55th year of following this club, probably longer than you have been alive......attacking is NOT my style...provocative football debate IS....so my best bet is to ignore any of your posts seeing that I am a reviled "BBMB poster"....no harm, no foul.....and could care less...........

nothing to get all worked up about,

whats the old saying , opinions are like A holes,

everyone has one...

That's fine. Mayock and the Kipers are wrong though. This QB class is better than last year. I like Mahomes and Trubisky better than Wentz and Goff.

Sorry, but stating that as fact and not opinion...

There is no way to tell if they are right or wrong and won't be for a couple years.

Furthermore, they aren't the only ones who are cautious about the class of QBs this year.

No one is saying there isn't talent, but just because YOU like those guys better doesn't mean they are.

nothing to get all worked up about,

whats the old saying , opinions are like A holes,

everyone has one...

...was just in need to have my trusted confidant and mentor set me straight...job well done Spilnter.... :thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Sorry, but stating that as fact and not opinion...

There is no way to tell if they are right or wrong and won't be for a couple years.

Furthermore, they aren't the only ones who are cautious about the class of QBs this year.

No one is saying there isn't talent, but just because YOU like those guys better doesn't mean they are.

I don't want my team more focused on keeping the GM and coach employed in the short term. I want the most important position on the field to be taken seriously by the Bills.

So far the Bills have been the kind punching bag for other teams.

are we not all fans of the same team here? why does it have to be that some have to categorize with slang such as CoT or bbmb people or haters or kool aide drinkers or homers or, or, or, or...?

BILLS FANS mac, that's what we ALL are here... BILLS FANS!!!

this was not an attack, this was telling it like it is.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973