Changes coming to Bills front office?

are we not all fans of the same team here? why does it have to be that some have to categorize with slang such as CoT or bbmb people or haters or kool aide drinkers or homers or, or, or, or...?

BILLS FANS mac, that's what we ALL are here... BILLS FANS!!!

this was not an attack, this was telling it like it is.

I'd love for us to be one happy family. Just tired of the people coming from another message board who think this kind of post is worthwhile:

Hot take.

That wuz terrible.

Lol.

How about trying to bring ideas?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I predicted. People are critical of the owners or organization in general not communicating well. But when they communicate then what happens? Critics think they're lying. Why should they bother trying?

We've been told the Bills have been making decisions as a group since Brandon-Modrak.

We've been told the Bills have been making decisions as a group since Brandon-Modrak.

If I were them I'd simply give up with folks like you. Better to just keep quiet and not say anything. But then you'd criticize them for not commenting.

If I were them I'd simply give up with folks like you. Better to just keep quiet and not say anything. But then you'd criticize them for not commenting.

People have been telling me Whaley is in charge of the 53. Now it's a group thing. Which is it?

Only if all the evidence contradicts the statement. Like last year's draft, it appeared Rex was in charge and Whaley was fetching him players.

I have said I'd like to see Whaley be more assertive. But that just may not be his personality. And a GM working with a HC to get players he thinks fit isn't a bad thing.

Either both Pegula and McD are lying.

Or La Canfora has his facts wrong.

And La Canfora never has his facts wrong.

No. Never ever.