London "Terrorist Attack"

The "electorate" in London despises Katie Hopkins. She is a low grade rent a gob ans I have met her in person and she it a quite detestable woman.

You may as well quote cartoons as quote her.

I will certainly defer to your knowledge on this.

I appreciated you account in post # 75

Stay safe sir.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is the new trend, take any dumb horrible opinion you have and when people call you out hide behind "pc culture." You're a coward. You're scared of little children running away from danger. Next you watch a zombie movie, pay attention to the human bad guy, that's you.

I'm not hiding behind any pc culture you assmudgeon. It's a horrible thing to want to ensure that who comes into this country is not coming in here to do us harm? Little children aren't coming here by themselves unless they are rushing the southern border on invite from the former president. Listen, it's hard enough to assimilate Muslims into our western culture let alone allowing Muslims wanting sharia law to take up residence here.

I'm not hiding behind any pc culture you assmudgeon. It's a horrible thing to want to ensure that who comes into this country is not coming in here to do us harm? Little children aren't coming here by themselves unless they are rushing the southern border on invite from the former president. Listen, it's hard enough to assimilate Muslims into our western culture let alone allowing Muslims wanting sharia law to take up residence here.

Do you support extreme background checks on all gun buyers? I don't, because I'm not a hypocrite. You're afraid of children, but not afraid of guns. Your argument isn't new, certain people have always wanted to make the world less free by using fear to their advantage. We live in a chaotic world where bad things will happen no matter what. If you sacrifice your principles out of fear you have given up on the American dream.

Do you support extreme background checks on all gun buyers? I don't, because I'm not a hypocrite. You're afraid of children, but not afraid of guns. Your argument isn't new, certain people have always wanted to make the world less free by using fear to their advantage. We live in a chaotic world where bad things will happen no matter what. If you sacrifice your principles out of fear you have given up on the American dream.

your comparing the second amendment of the Constitution to immigration policies?

It's not the muslims that are the problem so much as it is Islam and the backwards culture that has developed over centuries in the middle east. I don't hear people saying they want to boot existing muslims so much as they don't want mass importation of a culture that is largely incompatible with, and often hostile to our own.

I have yet to hear an even minimally persuasive argument as to why Americans should want this.

If they're that easy to radicalize I think that's a good argument for keeping all of them out.

Clearly, there'd be more to it, but that would be a pretty solid starting point towards radicalizing some that would be entirely self-inflicted on our part.

I'm not sacrificing any principles by wanting extreme vetting for people wanting to come here from unstable or terrorist harboring countries. You don't really read or understand my response to you but continue on stating that I'm afraid of children and then throw guns into the equation. Was this a way of discussion at BBMB? If so, we probably should have vetted you a little more.

the US is the largest terrorist, by far. mainly because of the petro-dollar and the desired means to perpetuate it's dominance.

it is documented stated opinion that we fostered the Arab Spring to keep the area in Chaos. add in the fact of how many Middle Eastern countries there have we bombed to smithereens, the drone killings of innocents and it is no wonder some want blood in return.

How is that remotely responsive to the post you quoted?

Those of you that say we need to get rid of muslims are basically the same as the terrorists themselves. Difference is the balls and level of evilness.

but those manufacturers and dealers are a part of the problem.

It's funny. I watch the news and hear some say things like they (Muslim immigrants) come here and don't assimilate. Well I don't have any statistical proof, but in my experience my generation is the first generation born and raised here by vast majority and we have assimilated. English is the main language in our homes, we take part in all the non-religious holidays, we love the people, food, freedom, entertainment, music, clothing styles, we marry into other faiths, sports, etc etc etc. And as I just said, we're only the first generation to be born here. I don't speak Arabic very well, my kids even less Arabic and their kids will not speak it at all.

You don't sound like you're threat to storm the Whitehouse after you run 50 people over, but you don't actually sound very American in your opinions you've expressed here either and the fact that you use the flag to identify yourself goes without saying.

Maybe european at best.

Why I Just Don't Care About the London Attack

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.ca/2017/03/why-i-just-dont-care-about-london-attack.html

Edited by richstadiumowner

You don't sound like you're threat to storm the Whitehouse after you run 50 people over, but you don't sound very American in your opinions you've expressed here either and the fact that you use the flag to identify yourself goes without saying.

Maybe european at best.

My man you're the type that make me feel unamerican and unwanted here. I hate that feeling. Always having to prove my patriotism to people like you. I love this country. I live here by choice. I have land and a home in Palestine. I can move there and stay as long as I like because my wife is a Palestinian citizen. I don't because I love it here way more than there. So now I can't show Palestinian pride with a internet logo? I can't show support for my heritage? I'm a first generation American. Some of that stuff naturally sticks. How many generations are you into in this country? My guess is more than one. Be patient. Assimilation takes time. In the meantime I'm a law abiding, tax paying, proud to be American citizen with Palestinian roots. Deal with it.

Also I'd like to point out just how offensive and racist that first remark is.

Edited by Justice

My man you're the type that make me feel unamerican and unwanted here. I hate that feeling. Always having to prove my patriotism to people like you. I love this country. I live here by choice. I have land and a home in Palestine. I can move there and stay as long as I like because my wife is a Palestinian citizen. I don't because I love it here way more than there. So now I can't show Palestinian pride with a internet logo? I can't show support for my heritage? I'm a first generation American. Some of that stuff naturally sticks. How many generations are you into in this country? My guess is more than one. Be patient. Assimilation takes time. In the meantime I'm a law abiding, tax paying, proud to be American citizen with Palestinian roots. Deal with it.

chinatown-forget-it-jake-hes-retarded.jp

An example of a narrative that can defuse a situation would be Rabin's murderer. For mainstream media to assume and try to declare a defusing narrative two seconds after the sirens start makes it worse when the facts come out.

You don't sound like you're threat to storm the Whitehouse after you run 50 people over, but you don't actually sound very American in your opinions you've expressed here either and the fact that you use the flag to identify yourself goes without saying.

Maybe european at best.

Justice may come from a different cultural or ethnic background than you or I, but he's every bit as American as either of us are. You might want to take advantage of the opportunity for a direct window into the perspective of an American of Palestinian descent. You may learn something from him. I have.

How is that remotely responsive to the post you quoted?

...importation of a culture that is largely incompatible with, and often hostile to our own. ...

quite possibly the reason why they are hostile to our culture. Edited by Foxx

Justice,

i for one am happy to have you as an American, you are welcome here as much as i or anyone else am.

what you are summarily dismissing however is an expected trepidation on behalf of those in the Western world of those of Muslim descent. being that most, if not all of terrorism (outside of state sponsored) wears the face of an Arab. it is natural to be wary. i'm willing to bet you carry biases just like the rest of humanity. being human, it is unavoidable. if you were to venture into the ghetto in your part of the world, you would be wary.

i'm not saying all the madness is justified, only trying to put it into somewhat of a context.

how one reacts is key.

That's the key right there - assimilation. People who want to assimilate aren't the problem.

Justice,

i for one am happy to have you as an American, you are welcome here as much as i or anyone else am.

what you are summarily dismissing however is an expected trepidation on behalf of those in the Western world of those of Muslim descent. being that most, if not all of terrorism (outside of state sponsored) wears the face of an Arab. it is natural to be wary. i'm willing to bet you carry biases just like the rest of humanity. being human, it is unavoidable. if you were to venture into the ghetto in your part of the world, you would be wary.

i'm not saying all the madness is justified, only trying to put it into somewhat of a context.

how one reacts is key.

I understand the trepidation and the fear should be real. I get it. Truly I do. What I would like for some people to understand is extremism and terrorism is the biggest threat the Arab/Muslim World is facing today. Even more so than the western world. We need to band together and wipe these people out.

That's the key right there - assimilation. People who want to assimilate aren't the problem.

IMO, I believe assimilation is an unstoppable force. I'm 42. My generation, by and large, is the first generation born in the US. Throughout our history we've had issues with immigrants from around the world when they first arrived here. Now they have fully assimilated.

Thanks Justice, the assimilation hoped for is like the refs in pro sports, if you aren't noticed for horrible calls then you reffed a good game. At the same time each person and culture provides a different view on how this is achieved, enhancing freedom with the best one has to offer.

You are welcome here no matter what a small percentage of scared, racists think. This is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. A lot of "patriots" forget that last part.

Edited by gatorbait