2017...EJ vs Tyrod

Billsfed

Provided Carr can't go in this one...who do you see coming out as the victor and why?

Before you answer with an "EJ sucks" type of response, lets not forget...just last year in week 2 Fitzpatrick beat Taylor right here in Orchard Park.

I'd like to think Taylor would play well enough to win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see EJ come out ahead in the silver and black

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, this is the stupidest thread since trading Mario for Skelton. EJ has a CHANCE to make an NFL roster, Tyrod Taylor is a starting NFL QB that is 15-14 with 47 TDs and 12 INTs over the last 2 years. Tyrod should be compared to guys like Tannehill. EJ should be compared to guys like Geno. Please just close this

I would love to see them fight in a steel cage match. EJ has the size, and the big hands, but he seems too laid back. Tyrod is a bit smaller, even slight of build, but seems to have the intensity. I think it would be a great fight. But imo, the smart money is on Taylor.

EJ v Tyrod?

Tyrod wins.

Provided Carr can't go in this one...who do you see coming out as the victor and why?

Before you answer with an "EJ sucks" type of response, lets not forget...just last year in week 2 Fitzpatrick beat Taylor right here in Orchard Park.

I'd like to think Taylor would play well enough to win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see EJ come out ahead in the silver and black

Fitzpatrick v. Taylor. Was that on pay per view? I must have missed that fight.

Obviously you didnt read the scorecard.

Wins and losses are a team thing, not a QB thing.

I'd go with the Bills, but only by maybe 55:45. The Raiders, QB aside, are just a better team, with a better GM, who are therefore more likely to get better this offseason. Especially as unlike us, they didn't have cap problems.

Wow, can you imagine if EJ does better then Tyrod, oh the embarrassment at OBD and as a Bills fan. Tyrod fanboys would be hiding under a rock for sure.

what's a tyrod fanboy?

do you support the team? I know you don't support the organization. but if you do support the team, like I do, that includes all the players of the team. now if that's the case, what do you call fans who support the team?

as for your use of imagination, that would never happen so fortunately for you, you or the organization wont get to feel embarrassed.