Any "Cord Cutters" here? I need your help!

Guffalo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have kodi on my firestick, is modbro an add-on that you can add to the Kodi program? I suppose i could just as easily google it, but that just seems like waaaaay too much effort

here are good instructions on the lower half of the page

https://kodicommunity.com/how-to-install-mobdro-on-kodi/

Just follow the directions on this page. You're going to love this app.

https://mobdroforpcappdownload.com/install-mobdro-on-fire-stick-tv-es-file-explorer-without-pc/

Edited by The Poojer

I already have kodi on my firestick, is modbro an add-on that you can add to the Kodi program? I suppose i could just as easily google it, but that just seems like waaaaay too much effort

here are good instructions on the lower half of the page

https://kodicommunity.com/how-to-install-mobdro-on-kodi/

Modboro is a separate app that has to be side loaded like when you installed kodi.

you can add it to the kodi app...it gives pretty easy instructions. gonna try it tonight

I have mine loaded separately, but if you can fold it into Kodi, all the better. Either way, it is the last piece needed to cord cut all the way. Has almost all of the major US cable channels, but lots more from around the world that are really cool. My only complaint is that the ESPN feed is always slow.

I'll take a slow feed over $170/month

I have mine loaded separately, but if you can fold it into Kodi, all the better. Either way, it is the last piece needed to cord cut all the way. Has almost all of the major US cable channels, but lots more from around the world that are really cool. My only complaint is that the ESPN feed is always slow.

ok, got modbro loaded...bit confused....i went to shows and clicked on always sunny, it started playing some random episode, same thing for rick and morty...was hoping it gave a list of the seasons and episodes, but it seems to play a random episode. same thing with movies, clicked on movies 24/7, was expecting to see a list of available movies to watch, it started playing some random movie....also pissed i can't get a live feed of the underwater bear stream....

ok, got modbro loaded...bit confused....i went to shows and clicked on always sunny, it started playing some random episode, same thing for rick and morty...was hoping it gave a list of the seasons and episodes, but it seems to play a random episode. same thing with movies, clicked on movies 24/7, was expecting to see a list of available movies to watch, it started playing some random movie....also pissed i can't get a live feed of the underwater bear stream....

Yeah, the shows are just a constant stream. Everything on Modbro is. I don't really use it for that. I use Channel 1 to watch shows. There you can choose by season and episode. Modbro is best for the live streaming channels, only place I've found to replicate what you pay to get from a cable or satellite provider.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Thanks to all for this info. I have used Kodi for 3 years but I have not heard of Mobdro, so I will have to try that.

If you haven't loaded it you should try "Bob." Some folks left Phoenix and started Bob. Between Bob and Exodus I don't use much else. If it is listed as a program, the odds are high it is actually there. Check out Blues Place.

Also, when the Bills are not on locally, Syracuse, I have not had any luck finding the games on any Kodi channel. Once I managed to get the game in Spanish but the video was terrible. Anyone have any luck with this and if so, what channel.

Edited by Greybeard

is Bob and addon you can search for or like modbro, do you need to sideload it.

Thanks to all for this info. I have used Kodi for 3 years but I have not heard of Modbro, so I will have to try that.

If you haven't loaded it you should try "Bob." Some folks left Phoenix and started Bob. Between Bob and Exodus I don't use much else. If it is listed as a program, the odds are high it is actually there. Check out Blues Place.

Also, when the Bills are not on locally, Syracuse, I have not had any luck finding the games on any Kodi channel. Once I managed to get the game in Spanish but the video was terrible. Anyone have any luck with this and if so, what channel.

is Bob and addon you can search for or like modbro, do you need to sideload it.

It is a Kodi channel. So you have to install it under Kodi. I am not sure if it is better to go to youtube and watch and install or go just to a google search and follow text.

I just tried to install Mobdro under Kodi using one of the links above and my version of Kodi was different enough to get me lost. Ended up installing it as APP. Sorting through what you can do with it now.

i did the same thing, sideloaded the APK. I'll check out youtube for bob. Thanks.

It is a Kodi channel. So you have to install it under Kodi. I am not sure if it is better to go to youtube and watch and install or go just to a google search and follow text.

I just tried to install Mobdro under Kodi using one of the links above and my version of Kodi was different enough to get me lost. Ended up installing it as APP. Sorting through what you can do with it now.

Have you tried SportsDevil?

I'm still under contract with DirecTV but have been comparing my Kodi options along side what I'm getting with DTV and didn't have any problems finding Bills or Steelers streams along side of Sunday Ticket's offerings. Video quality wasn't always on par and there was a delay between the stream and DTV but it was available

Have you tried SportsDevil?

I'm still under contract with DirecTV but have been comparing my Kodi options along side what I'm getting with DTV and didn't have any problems finding Bills or Steelers streams along side of Sunday Ticket's offerings. Video quality wasn't always on par and there was a delay between the stream and DTV but it was available

There were only two games I tried to find. When Fox is covering the game instead of CBS and the Giants are on at the same time, there is no Bills coverage in Syracuse. So during both those games, I did an internet search for possible channels for NFL games and tried those, some in Sportsdevil, some not. Must have tried over 30 different channels with no luck.

Glad to hear you enjoyed Connections. There is actually a Connections 2 and a Connections 3. I haven't watched the two newer ones because when I get the urge I am happy to go re-watch the original. If /dev/null means your a programmer, I assume you especially enjoyed the episode where he goes from self playing pianos, to programmed patterns on looms, to Ellis Island to IBM punch cards.