Pre-Draft Visits to OBD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@aaron_wilsonNFL

Temple quarterback Phillip Walker draft stock rising, visited Packers, Bills, Giants, per sources, to attend Eagles' local prospect day

Could this be more about gathering info on Reddick and Hairston than actually about Walker?

The more I read on TBD, the more I think: Of the millions of different permutations this draft could play out, there isn't even one scenario that would make the majority of Bills fans happy.

If they take a QB and halfway through TC he over takes Taylor as the starting QB...you would have a hard time finding anyone who is not excited.

Edited by Commonsense

The more I read on TBD, the more I think: Of the millions of different permutations this draft could play out, there isn't even one scenario that would make the majority of Bills fans happy.

agree, that's why I think this board will be in flames starting the night of 4/27

That's because there is a huge split in this fan base. Many seem to believe this is a playoff team and Tyrod is a good NFL QB. If you believe those things then you will want to believe you only need to fill in a roster hole or two and, Get Ready We're Going! This group has also recently jumped in a thread talking about Cardale Jones as a better QB than any prospect in the 2017 draft. Seriously. I mean I get you want a linebacker but let's not do things like this.

I am with the group that sees a team that has lost talent and drafted poorly the last few years. I see a team that looks like a 5-6 win squad and a bridge QB signed whose pay jumps to 18 million next year with no franchise QB on the roster.

That's because there is a huge split in this fan base. Many seem to believe this is a playoff team and Tyrod is a good NFL QB. If you believe those things then you will want to believe you only need to fill in a roster hole or two and, Get Ready We're Going! This group has also recently jumped in a thread talking about Cardale Jones as a better QB than any prospect in the 2017 draft. Seriously. I mean I get you want a linebacker but let's not do things like this.

I am with the group that sees a team that has lost talent and drafted poorly the last few years. I see a team that looks like a 5-6 win squad and a bridge QB signed whose pay jumps to 18 million next year with no franchise QB on the roster.

guess what magic man. just because you post it, doesn't make it so. keep that in mind while you continue to post about how the team has failed and continues to fail. stay on the darkside, it looks good on you.

what I want to know, and keep in mind this scenario may not happen either but if they were to have a winning season what will you do then? my guess is you'll still live in your world of fail while the fans of the team will be satisfied.

carry on, magic man...

guess what magic man. just because you post it, doesn't make it so. keep that in mind while you continue to post about how the team has failed and continues to fail. stay on the darkside, it looks good on you.

what I want to know, and keep in mind this scenario may not happen either but if they were to have a winning season what will you do then? my guess is you'll still live in your world of fail while the fans of the team will be satisfied.

carry on, magic man...

Here is a basic test question.

Complete the sequence.

9, 8, 7...

If they take a QB and halfway through TC he over takes Taylor as the starting QB...you would have a hard time finding anyone who is not excited.

Yeah but that won't be until August. No matter who gets picked half at least half the board will be upset.

QB - it wasn't my guy or they should stick with TT

Any other position - should have been a qb

I can think of a handful of polarizing guys too; Howard, Peppers, M Williams, Foster, etc...

Here is a basic test question.

Complete the sequence.

9, 8, 7...

Well there are 2 logical answers. 6 as in 9,8,7,6, etc... or 8 as in 9,8,7,8,9 but his point stands. You have taken some hard stances. I don't know if I want the Bills to take Mahomes so you can shut up ( :nana: all in good fun) or not take him so I can watch what I can only imagine will be an epic melt down.

It would seem that many of the fans who think we're going to the playoffs because Rex is gone haven't been keeping track of all the talent that has left Buffalo in the last few years and not replaced in the draft.

you still have no clue, none. no more than I do, you just throw out your opinion like everyone else.

thing is, your opinions are worthless to me, just a bunch of negativity...

carry on magic man, wallow in your fail.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Yeah but that won't be until August. No matter who gets picked half at least half the board will be upset.

QB - it wasn't my guy or they should stick with TT

Any other position - should have been a qb

I can think of a handful of polarizing guys too; Howard, Peppers, M Williams, Foster, etc...

Well there are 2 logical answers. 6 as in 9,8,7,6, etc... or 8 as in 9,8,7,8,9 but his point stands. You have taken some hard stances. I don't know if I want the Bills to take Mahomes so you can shut up ( :nana: all in good fun) or not take him so I can watch what I can only imagine will be an epic melt down.

Hmm, I guess we shall see how this plays out. If we pass on Mahomes for a defensive back or outside linebacker that is said to fit Mcdermott's scheme I might have a hard time dealing with that.

you still have no clue, none. no more than I do, you just throw out your opinion like everyone else.

thing is, your opinions are worthless to me, just a bunch of negativity...

carry on magic man, wallow in your fail.

Sorry, not every fan enjoys pretending things are ok when they are not. I would prefer my football team is managed properly so we can stop being punching bags for the rest of the NFL.