Over/Under for wins this season.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OL has the same guys as last year (plus Ducasse). If they sign Groy they have more depth. I'm certainly concerned about the secondary as they only have 2 surefire starters IMO (Hyde and Darby). If they draft well though they could EASILY be better at safety. They are thin at WR for sure but if they get a decent number 2 they can actually upgrade the position. It is scary now but may not be post draft.

8 wins...NFL purgatory...no shot at Darnold and Rosen is overrated...considering how rarely we'll throw the ball, Sammy, Clay and Corey Davis will be more than enough targets...

Considering the personnel (baring any surprises in the draft) and the schedule, i'd say under, but the coaching staff being NEW to AFC will surprise some opponents in the first half of the year not having seen their tendencies with this group of personnel so there's a good chance they'd be over, at 7 with a couple of upsets in there. Of note both McD and Rick D know AFC West and NFC South well. Advantage Bills in their first year.

And in the year Watkins had his breakout, the Bills offense was still 16th in the league even when the run game was #1.

"Run-oriented," yes. Not very good at passing? That's not how it was designed even though it's how it turned out.

Tyrod is a bridge QB, he's being paid as a bridge QB now, and that's the reason.

I hate the bridge idea, they keep extending the bridge over and over again, under construction. The bridge needs to come down someday, sadly this bridge is never ending since there is nothing but a huge hole on the other side that gets bigger every season. I think we need a GM that will address the hole and fill it.

What if the Bills draft a QB at 10 and plays like Dak right off the bus. Time of year to dream anyway. Bills are way overdue in the luck dept.

That would take a strong GM. Bills will let McDermott give Whaley his shopping list which won't include QB. Coaches don't want to play rookies.

Push

2x Pats

1x Falcons

1x Chiefs

1x Raiders

1x Broncos

There is 6 guaranteed loses...and the schedule doesn't get much easier.

IF the Bills can play a full 60 passing to Sammy and not forget him in the 2nd half KC and Oakland shouldn't be guaranteed losses.

Denver is a? Do they have a QB yet besides Simeon (so?) Wade is not there either

Pats* and Falcons = 3

Edited by ShadyBillsFan