Over/Under for wins this season.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good number. With a gun to my head, I think I pick the under.

Our lack of talent at WR and in the Secondary is going to hold us back this year. The schedule looks super tough.

Probably finish somewhere between 5-7 wins.

I was thinking 6 but 5 is starting to look more reasonable,

The real answer is how many wins do the Bills need so they get to pick a top QB in the 2018 draft? In true Bills fashion expect 1 more win than that so that we miss out on the next Big Ben, etc

Edited by jeffismagic

I'm going to say 5. The Offense looks less talented. I'd expect some improvement on D due to scheme and similar talent level, better coaching ( hopefully) . The matchups look tougher schedule wise. Save for bring back Taylor this offseason is looking like a true rebuild ( almost tank but I don't like that term, nor do I think it works in football) . Whaley has the survival skills of a cockroach.

So having no legit receivers outside the ever-injured Watkins, no OL depth and still only 1/2 a secondary doesn't faze you? Interesting.

The OL has the same guys as last year (plus Ducasse). If they sign Groy they have more depth. I'm certainly concerned about the secondary as they only have 2 surefire starters IMO (Hyde and Darby). If they draft well though they could EASILY be better at safety. They are thin at WR for sure but if they get a decent number 2 they can actually upgrade the position. It is scary now but may not be post draft.