Better option? Mahomes/Godwin or Davis/Williams & Peterman

PIZ

You could except Trubisky wont be there at 10 and JuJu wont be there when we pick again in the 2nd

Mocks aren't science of course but I've seen a few on NFL com that have Tru falling to 17 and 25, with Watson, Kizer at 12,13.

That one year starter thing will let him fall I hope.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could except Trubisky wont be there at 10 and JuJu wont be there when we pick again in the 2nd

Mocks aren't science of course but I've seen a few on NFL com that have Tru falling to 17 and 25, with Watson, Kizer at 12,13.

Could be a year like when we took ej and only one an in the first. These guys have high bust potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which would you rather see the Bills do:

Scenario 1:

Rd. 1 - Patrick Mahomes - QB

Rd. 2 - Chris Godwin - WR

or

Scenario 2:

Rd. 1 - Davis or Williams - WR

Rd. 2 - Nathan Peterman - QB

Then I would like to see James Conner (Pitt RB) or Donte Freeman (Texas RB) to continue the big running game. Add in a big blocking TE as an undrafted and go defense in other draft spots.

Sign me up for scenario 3.

Mahommes is my #1 QB and Davis #1 WR.

Scenario 3 - Rd. 1 - Davis

Rd. 2 - Mahommes

Edited by P51

Yeah, with none of the 4 guys really separating themselves it could really be any one going at any moment as it comes down to a teams preference. I still think Tru goes first, but wouldn't surprise me if someone else does.

Yeah, with none of the 4 guys really separating themselves it could really be any one going at any moment as it comes down to a teams preference. I still think Tru goes first, but wouldn't surprise me if someone else does.

I wasn't that impressed with Mahomes until I watched his game films, even in losses. Mentally, this guy is at an entirely different level that separates him from the rest. Yes, he's a little overactive back there and his delivery is more like a pitcher's stride because that's what he used to be. Accuracy is decent, but not great.

This guy's head seldom stops scanning on downfield throws. He throws people open and sees the field very well. He does little things well like ball fakes and faking a rushing defender left to open a throwing lane to the right. He's very passionate and motivated to win. Good pocket feel and seldom gets sacked. Very much in command on the field.

Toughest thing is if his style can mesh with the NFL through coaching. Probably not a 10 pick but I could see first round. I don't think Watson will be able to handle the mental rigors of the NFL and I know KIzer won't. That guy's EJ Manuel slow. Trubisky maybe a Chad Pennington type ceiling.

But I do feel Mahome's overall speed of play has separated him from the rest. Trubisky would be my number 2. It is a poor QB draft.

• 2 weeks later...

Sign me up for scenario 3.

Mahommes is my #1 QB and Davis #1 WR.

Scenario 3 - Rd. 1 - Davis

Rd. 2 - Mahommes

Davis at 10 is an excellent pick. But if you want Mahomes you're going to have to trade up either late 1st or pick 33 in the 2nd round. It will cost us alot.

Mahomes is generational in terms of talent. He's Aaron Rodgers all over again. Are we gonna be the fools that pass oh him? Because if he makes it to 10 (I think he will, but I'd give it 70/30) and we pass on him we will not get another shot at him.