Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay close attention to the episode titles. Most folks tend to gloss over episode titles, but BB S4 episode titles always had dual meanings.

If you hadn't noticed the episode titles, go back and check them out. You'll see what I mean.

Yes. 'Lantern' was the BCS S3 finale

Sweet, thanks man...

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes! Yes, get well soon Hector.

What irony if he ends up wheelchair bound and communicating with a bell for real. :o

And just wait until he shows up with a bomb to take out some rival actor.

Sorry, I'm way behind on this. I wonder if Jimmy will get Chuck's estate, or if he's already been cut out of that. His money issues could very well be a thing of the past now, but I could see the Chuck's ex-wife coming back into the picture too.

Sorry, I'm way behind on this. I wonder if Jimmy will get Chuck's estate, or if he's already been cut out of that. His money issues could very well be a thing of the past now, but I could see the Chuck's ex-wife coming back into the picture too.

Having had time to think about it, I honestly have to wonder if Chuck will actually die in the house fire. That may be his intent, but to burn to death is probably the most painful way to go outside of torture, and I find it hard to believe that he'll be able to just stay inside and burn without trying to get the hell out of the fire - getting out of/away from flames is an instinctive reaction, not something you decide to do or not do. If he had the willpower to sit there and burn to death, then wouldn't he also have the willpower to ignore his perceived suffering from electromagnetic fields? Besides, there are so many other ways that he could commit suicide without having to endure that agony.

I may be way off base with this - it is fiction after all. It's just that the more I think about it, the less it makes sense to me.

Having had time to think about it, I honestly have to wonder if Chuck will actually die in the house fire. That may be his intent, but to burn to death is probably the most painful way to go outside of torture, and I find it hard to believe that he'll be able to just stay inside and burn without trying to get the hell out of the fire - getting out of/away from flames is an instinctive reaction, not something you decide to do or not do. If he had the willpower to sit there and burn to death, then wouldn't he also have the willpower to ignore his perceived suffering from electromagnetic fields? Besides, there are so many other ways that he could commit suicide without having to endure that agony.

I may be way off base with this - it is fiction after all. It's just that the more I think about it, the less it makes sense to me.

James Hardy drowned himself. That ain't easy either. And I know a story of s guy who cut his own throat with an electric carving knife. Never underestimate the ingenuity or dedication of a truly suicidal depressive.

(Plus...most people who burn to death in fires do so because they pass out so quickly from smoke inhalation that they can't escape.)

I think the biggest argument for Chuck surviving, though, is that it allows a story arc of Jimmy having to decide to pull the plug on his comatose brother. Which would be a REALLY good story arc.

I think the biggest argument for Chuck surviving, though, is that it allows a story arc of Jimmy having to decide to pull the plug on his comatose brother. Which would be a REALLY good story arc.

Oh, hell yeah!

James Hardy drowned himself. That ain't easy either. And I know a story of s guy who cut his own throat with an electric carving knife. Never underestimate the ingenuity or dedication of a truly suicidal depressive.

(Plus...most people who burn to death in fires do so because they pass out so quickly from smoke inhalation that they can't escape.)

with hector possibly dying they may need to change the story a bunch.

with hector possibly dying they may need to change the story a bunch.

Last I heard, Mark Margolis was improving and his prognosis appeared to be good. I can't find the link to the article where I read that though. Sending prayers his way.

As you've stated before, Chuck surviving would be akin to Glenn crawling out from under that dumpster.

We need the story to start moving Jimmy forward into full-blown Saul mode. I mean there are only one or two more seasons, right?

Well, pulling the plug on Chuck would be one small step for a conflicted man, one giant leap for the series.

And it would give him the bankroll to start his operation. I'd imagine he'll get just enough to get things going. If he got too much, there'd be no reason to go down Saul's shady path.

And it would give him the bankroll to start his operation. I'd imagine he'll get just enough to get things going. If he got too much, there'd be no reason to go down Saul's shady path.

Chuck's death also sets up a nice battle between Jimmy and HHM for the rest of Chuck's buyout, compounded by Howard assuming the liability personally.

Chuck's death also sets up a nice battle between Jimmy and HHM for the rest of Chuck's buyout, compounded by Howard assuming the liability personally.

Interesting. I didn't think about it that way with HHM. The viewers will probably also get to play out the battle between the two, trying to decide who has more of that personal liability. I'd say it's definitely more on HHM, but Chuck's last words to Jimmy are going to torture him forever.

season 4 has a line where they do not kill gus after killing his old chemist ...

the drug lord saying hte only reason we didn't kill you is because we know who you are.

i'd like to know more

I believe the explanation is that Gus comes from a powerful family in another Latin American country (not Mexico), so killing him would be a show of disrespect. It's the same reason why Hector can't kill him despite the fact he hates him.

I believe the explanation is that Gus comes from a powerful family in another Latin American country (not Mexico), so killing him would be a show of disrespect. It's the same reason why Hector can't kill him despite the fact he hates him.

Chile if I recall correctly