NCAA BB March Madness

boyst

It is tough to move Duke past the 2 line since they were 5th in their conference. With that being said they are finally healthy & are going to be a tough out. UNC deserved a 1.

Duke is scary offensively, and still awful defensively. They could be a F4 team or go out in the 2nd round.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I preface this with the fact that I don't really watch college hoops. It's actually exciting but never sat through a full game in my life (only once with an NBA game).

Filled out my bracket earlier and wanted to canvass opinion to see if I was being a complete idiot. Final 4 ended up being Duke, Oregon, Gonzaga & Butler.

Be honest (though I'm changing nothing), how clueless am I? :D

If Oregon was healthy they were one of my favorites to win it all. But they lost their inside presence with that kid that went down last weekend. Butler could be a sleeper, those kids no how to win. This is Few's best team, although I think Arizona will beat them in the great 8, this maybe the year they knock down the door. Duke is Duke, better get them early in this tournament, as usual they get tough longer they stick in the tournament.

I read one article about college basketball this week, so I now consider myself an expert. I went with Villanova, Gonzaga, UCLA, and Kansas. Villanova to be champions.

I watched Requiem for the Big East last week so I picked Seton Hall to win their 1st round game simply because I've heard of them. Science and conventional wisdom be damned.

If Oregon was healthy they were one of my favorites to win it all. But they lost their inside presence with that kid that went down last weekend. Butler could be a sleeper, those kids no how to win. This is Few's best team, although I think Arizona will beat them in the great 8, this maybe the year they knock down the door. Duke is Duke, better get them early in this tournament, as usual they get tough longer they stick in the tournament.

Butler/UNC in the S16 would be fun, but the Heels are so experienced I've got to think they take that one.

I'm looking forward to Baylor/Duke.

I watched Requiem for the Big East last week so I picked Seton Hall to win their 1st round game simply because I've heard of them. Science and conventional wisdom be damned.

Ah. Having heard of the team. What a great strategy, I should have used that.... or should I? Ask me on the 20th. If Notre Dame is still alive I clearly should have used your strategy.

Seriously. Get them to play a half court game and you got them beat.

Umm, Virginia wants to play a half court game. Their defense is stifling and they prefer the pace of play to resemble molasses.

How can I watch on my mobile? I don't have the right cable providers to do the cbs app. And phones too old for kodi

The only way i know is by logging like you said. I'm sure there will be plenty of streams going but you'll have to search around. Reddit usually is pretty easy to find streams on.

The only way i know is by logging like you said. I'm sure there will be plenty of streams going but you'll have to search around. Reddit usually is pretty easy to find streams on.

danke not really an option to stream on the phone

I can usesirius for audio but want video, honestly because I just like using data on Verizon to be a jerk