• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot stand this family already. Sorry ucla fans but I hope they lose

@darrenrovell

The father of Lonzo & LaMelo Ball says he wants a 10-year, $1 billion shoe deal for the family

duke going to win it all, don't worry.

Can I get any love for the SMU Mustangs?

I have more faith in them than my Mountaineers. I think they beat Bucknell but I'm not so confident they make it out of Buffalo vs Notre Dame/Princeton. SMU, on the other hand, I have in the Sweet Sixteen in a few of my brackets and the Elite 8 in at least one (I've done 3-4 so far).

@darrenrovell

The father of Lonzo & LaMelo Ball says he wants a 10-year, $1 billion shoe deal for the family

Technically LaMelo is gonna have to wait for that money to play college basketball for at least one year. And isn't LaMelo only a high school sophomore?

I finally had a chance to peek at the bracket for more than 15 seconds and I really like UNC's draw up through the Elite 8; if they don't win their first three games pretty handily it would be a surprise. Then, obviously, it gets tougher, but only having to play either Kentucky or UCLA to reach the F4 is good luck.

@darrenrovell

In the first round, and BADLY.

I preface this with the fact that I don't really watch college hoops. It's actually exciting but never sat through a full game in my life (only once with an NBA game).

Filled out my bracket earlier and wanted to canvass opinion to see if I was being a complete idiot. Final 4 ended up being Duke, Oregon, Gonzaga & Butler.

Be honest (though I'm changing nothing), how clueless am I? :D

I preface this with the fact that I don't really watch college hoops. It's actually exciting but never sat through a full game in my life (only once with an NBA game).

Filled out my bracket earlier and wanted to canvass opinion to see if I was being a complete idiot. Final 4 ended up being Duke, Oregon, Gonzaga & Butler.

Your Bills fandom is showing. O for 4.

Please, anybody but Duke! I think Oregon will get exposed, Gonzaga always falters (maybe due to lack of competition in the regular season) and my crippled Xavier team just beat Butler in the conference tourney. But Butler did beat Villanove twice, so??? Of the 4, I like Butler because I'm a Big East guy. Kansas is hard to ignore, but this may be the year Arizona gets it done? Bracket sitting beside me for my shot at it. Arizona or 'Nova is my guess for now.

not bad but Oregon lost one of their best players to injury this past weekend. still, I've seen worse final fours!

@darrenrovell

The name LaMelo makes me chuckle for some reason.

I read one article about college basketball this week, so I now consider myself an expert. I went with Villanova, Gonzaga, UCLA, and Kansas. Villanova to be champions.

I like your expertise, as a Big East guy. :)

The name LaMelo makes me chuckle for some reason.

What REALLY makes me chuckle is the dad wanting one billion dollars for a 10 year shoe deal, but he kindly offered that they didn't need it all up front. Who could make that up?

I am always fascinated how they value regular seasons over tournaments. They're seeding a tournament, not a season. That UNC lost in quarters shows a lot of weakness. Not saying they suddenly suck but one seems high. Especially when duke won it and got a 2nd. I think both of those seeds may be a little off.

It is tough to move Duke past the 2 line since they were 5th in their conference. With that being said they are finally healthy & are going to be a tough out. UNC deserved a 1.