Has any team contacted EJ Manuel about a tryout?

HOUSE

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ Manuel is hot garbage. Probably the worst QB I've ever seen. Great kid, just not an NFL QB.

Does anyone think its possible that failed coaching/systems may have played a role in E J Manuels failure to develop into an NFL QB.

Why can 2nd or 3rd string QB's win football games behind center for the Patriots?

How well do the same QB's do elsewhere?

Edited by Figster

In all seriousness I'd look into bringing EJ back as a tight end.

6'4, 4.64 speed and long arms. Unless he wants to accept life as a "camp arm" for the rest of his career, he should be open to exploring a position change.

In all seriousness I'd look into bringing EJ back as a tight end.

6'4, 4.64 speed and long arms. Unless he wants to accept life as a "camp arm" for the rest of his career, he should be open to exploring a position change.

Interesting idea,

John Murphy just said again EJ was a top 10 backup QB in the league. Does this guy ever watch anyother team in the NFL? I can't even believe this buffoon is still trying to say this garbage. EJ is not only the worst backup in the league, he's probably worse then every other QB including the 3s. I can't even comprehend how an objective person can watch EJ play and be so confused. A top ten back up? Is this guy on drugs?

John Murphy also said last summer when Tyrod signed his contract that he would take him over Matt Ryan. Murph has simply become a paid shill on his program and has lost any credibility.

Edited by b2henning

Does anyone think its possible that failed coaching/systems may have played a role in E J Manuels failure to develop into an NFL QB.

Why can 2nd or 3rd string QB's win football games behind center for the Patriots?

It's not all coaching, I mean he was never really a good QB in college either and that's fine. He's a great kid, good character guy but he's just not an NFL QB. Neither am I.

It's not all coaching, I mean he was never really a good QB in college either and that's fine. He's a great kid, good character guy but he's just not an NFL QB. Neither am I.

....at the same time, the QB list since Kelly assembled by the crack (ON it?) OBD staff and coaching gurus is just......never mind, you know the rest...........

John Murphy just said again EJ was a top 10 backup QB in the league. Does this guy ever watch anyother team in the NFL? I can't even believe this buffoon is still trying to say this garbage. EJ is not only the worst backup in the league, he's probably worse then every other QB including the 3s. I can't even comprehend how an objective person can watch EJ play and be so confused. A top ten back up? Is this guy on drugs?

He's just prepping the fanbase. The longer EJ goes without any offer from another team, the greater the chances that Lil Doug brings his love child back.

He's just prepping the fanbase. The longer EJ goes without any offer from another team, the greater the chances that Lil Doug brings his love child back.

...McCoach has the keys now....Whaley is in the back seat taking orders .....thankfully....if Sean is responsible for "between the lines", he sure as hell better have final say who is there IMO..........

Sometimes it might...but with regards to EJ, I think it had very little to do with why he failed....EJ was a long shot to ever be a good QB in the NFL...he was considered a long term project that was only given a shot because of his measureables...nothing else EJ had between the ears said NFL QB...he was basically a hope and a prayer.

I'd rather have Fitzy back over EJ any day. . Fourth quarter picks included

I would rather have any QB alive then EJ. There is nobody worse. Even Tebow. Literally any QB that can still physically play... Is a player I would feel better about seeing.

The one hop throw to a wide open Charles Clay near the goal line in the season finale against the Jets pretty much typified his career. He has been decent the past two preseasons from what I remember. But when the games are played for real, he has been bad. Another in a LONG LINE of high draft pick busts and crap QB's we have had over the 17 year streak. (I believe that started when we took DE Erik Flowers out of ASU late in the first round back in 2000 or 2001. That guy sucked too)

Sometimes it might...but with regards to EJ, I think it had very little to do with why he failed....EJ was a long shot to ever be a good QB in the NFL...he was considered a long term project that was only given a shot because of his measureables...nothing else EJ had between the ears said NFL QB...he was basically a hope and a prayer.

.....I think JA that poor coaching ( Hackett was the QB Coach & OC) and ""less than desirable" starting circumstances contributed but were not the deciding factors... signing the 5+ times concussed Kolb as the starter and EJ's mentor ranks in the "top 5 OBD worst ever".....guy's noodle was gone even BEFORE the "Great Mat Attack"....EJ's gray matter was not much better...field awareness and ability to scan in time allotted were woeful....add in zero confidence which tells me he knew he could NEVER adapt to the speed of the game at this level....