Has any team contacted EJ Manuel about a tryout?

HOUSE

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 yrs an NFL qb and counting. Yep. Trash

Only on the Bills would he have lasted so long. He is awful.

Even though we traded down before tabbing him, he's officially a *BUST*.

The only saving grace from EJ Manuel's tenure with the Bills is that trade down which became Kiko, which became Shady.

Only on the Bills would he have lasted so long. He is awful.

The only saving grace from EJ Manuel's tenure with the Bills is that trade down which became Kiko, which became Shady.

when Todd Collins can go 15+ yrs so can anyone.

Chicago

Cleveland

Etc would have all had him

I wonder how many years it will be until the EJ threads stop. You'd think the guy was Charles Manson or something the way he gets beat up. The guy didn't work out. So be it.

EJ was shoved down some folks' throats by GM and fans alike. They'll never stop.

Not only did he not work out he inadvertently through Doug Whaley's stubbornly arrogant way set this franchise back at least a few years.

Baloney.

Let me guess...you're one of the guys saying "take a QB in the first every year until one works out" and then when one doesn't he is to blame for everything wrong.

The Jet have picked how many QBs the last few years? And none of them could beat out Fitz.

You can take shots in whatever round you'd like but until they work out, they don't work out.

It is not EJ's fault that:

1. He was picked in the first

2. The league is so skewed toward QBs that a guy like him could be picked in the first.

Baloney.

Let me guess...you're one of the guys saying "take a QB in the first every year until one works out" and then when one doesn't he is to blame for everything wrong.

The Jet have picked how many QBs the last few years? And none of them could beat out Fitz.

You can take shots in whatever round you'd like but until they work out, they don't work out.

It is not EJ's fault that:

1. He was picked in the first

2. The league is so skewed toward QBs that a guy like him could be picked in the first.

Nope, I do not condone taking a qb just to take one. We had Fitz and could have waited.

I didnt say it was EJ's fault our GM has an inability to scout and draft worthy qb prospects. There was nithing wrong with taking a shot on EJ just not where we did, and then failing tk realize he wasnylt worth sticking with for so long.

You have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. Clearly we didnt fold when we needed to.

I wonder how many years it will be until the EJ threads stop. You'd think the guy was Charles Manson or something the way he gets beat up. The guy didn't work out. So be it.

I don't think it has anything to do with EJ really.

People who were not fans of EJ and his terrible play were shouted down, mocked with responses like "Just because he's not Tom Brady you have to criticize him" (which is asinine) and told to stick to Madden.

Now that reality has vindicated them they are vocal. It really has more to do with sports fans saying "I was right all along" than the guy himself. It sounds mean but EJ is irrelevant to the NFL and its fans.

Nope, I do not condone taking a qb just to take one. We had Fitz and could have waited.

I didnt say it was EJ's fault our GM has an inability to scout and draft worthy qb prospects. There was nithing wrong with taking a shot on EJ just not where we did, and then failing tk realize he wasnylt worth sticking with for so long.

You have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. Clearly we didnt fold when we needed to.

Exactly. A real GM would've cut his losses on EJ long before London, only a proven chump would've kept him around to the bitter end.

John Murphy is warming up the fanbase for the "EJ is re-signing as our backup QB" sell.

If you disagree he'll belittle you by saying "well gosh gee I'd love to have Brady backing up Tyrod but I'm not sure but I don't think that's how it works... [giggle] I dunno... "

Edited by TheFunPolice

John Murphy is warming up the fanbase for the "EJ is re-signing as our backup QB" sell.

If you disagree he'll belittle you by saying "well gosh gee I'd love to have Brady backing up Tyrod but I'm not sure but I don't think that's how it works... [giggle] I dunno... "

Is he really? Wouldn't surprise me at all...