Ryan Groy Drawing Interest from at Least 4 Other Teams

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We must be doing so badly in talent evaluation for other teams wanting to come in and try to take our players

Show me a UDFA or later round (4th-7th) pick starting on this team from 2010-2016.

Castillo must have really advocated for Vlad.

Let's double down and make Castillo the DCoord. Then we'll really be cooking with gas.

if teams are unwilling to give a mid round pick for Romo (more productive at far greater cap hit) than I definitely don't think an old center gets you anything.

I don't see the comparison, Romo has 3 yrs left at an average of $18mil/season, Wood has a 1-yr hit of $4 mil, which would easily be renegotiated because the new team won't be saddled with the dead cap.

I don't see the comparison, Romo has 3 yrs left at an average of $18mil/season, Wood has a 1-yr hit of $4 mil, which would easily be renegotiated because the new team won't be saddled with the dead cap.

so given the choice for taking a declining player for 1 year at $4 million or drafting a player who is likely improving for $1 million for 4 years, what do you think most teams would pick?

so given the choice for taking a declining player for 1 year at $4 million or drafting a player who is likely improving for $1 million for 4 years, what do you think most teams would pick?

What in the world are you talking about?

Boyst said to trade Wood for mid round pick AFTER Bills match Groy's offer.

I'm just pointing out that he wouldn't get a pick back, teams would just wait for him to be cut.

Which is not what you said. Salary cap is not a consideration for teams who may be interested in Wood

Center is not that important with a QB like Tyrod. Defenses send less pressure up the middle, because if they do Tyrod can escape and hurt them with his legs. Defenses will keep spies and send pressure from the edges and make Tyrod play like a QB