If you had to pick to WR with the 1st pick who is your guy?

Who's your pick  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your WR

• John Ross
    • Mike Williams
    • Corey Davis

I know the guys that make these mock drafts are usually wrong, but I like to read the articles for entertainment value. They also give you a lot of insight on the players. That being said I am now seeing John Ross as the pick at 10 more often than not. Im against this pick myself. I've had enough of the little fast guy that in our case is usually injured.

John Ross 5'11 (Great speed and can catch)

Mike Williams 6'4 (not the fastest guy but can win jump balls)

Corey Davis 6'3 (Reminds me of a Moulds type of player)

Of course if Hooker or Adams were to fall I'd take them over these guys.

Edited by Starr Almighty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Davis. I love mike williams, but also loved Treadwell last year and they have the same issue coming into the nfl. Can they get seperation?

That being said their are some WRS like

Smith-Schuster

Zay Jones

Westbrook

Kup

Godwin that could be great values in the second and on.

Davis, I could live with Williams, but its Davis for me all day and twice on Sunday, I am starting to prefer Ross 2nd to Davis I think he's a better complement to Sammy and fit with Tyrod's ability to throw deep, fwiw.

Davis. I love mike williams, but also loved Treadwell last year and they have the same issue coming into the nfl. Can they get seperation?

That being said their are some WRS like

Smith-Schuster

Zay Jones

Westbrook

Kup

Godwin that could be great values in the second and on.

If any of those guys were to fall to us in the 3rd and we had Davis that would be ideal. So far it looks like none of us want Ross. That could only mean one thing for us. HE'S THE PICK :censored:

If any of those guys were to fall to us in the 3rd and we had Davis that would be ideal. So far it looks like none of us want Ross. That could only mean one thing for us. HE'S THE PICK :censored:

Don't you put that curse on me Ricky Bobby!

Definitely Davis. I'm actually starting to think we could take a wr in the first.

Me too just based on a lack of players we have under contract right now, personally I think it's down to foster and Davis outside shot of a qb