Cleveland is gonna screw the Bills

NY Nole

With their ridiculous collection of draft picks, Cleveland is reported to be interested in making a big offer to the Cheaters for Garoppolo. I can see NE fleecing the Browns for their top picks -thus setting up the Cheatriots for another run after Brady.

Ugggggh. Maybe we should have just given Cleveland Tyrod.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland has Brock and the Pats said they aren't trading Jimmy G.

They say that now - but high draft pick(s) could give them ability to draft an early rd QB this year or next. We have seen the plug and play nature of their backups - I'm not convinced Jimmy G is instrumental to their success.

With their ridiculous collection of draft picks, Cleveland is reported to be interested in making a big offer to the Cheaters for Garoppolo. I can see NE fleecing the Browns for their top picks -thus setting up the Cheatriots for another run after Brady.

Ugggggh. Maybe we should have just given Cleveland Tyrod.

....so who then starts?...Osweiller or Jimmy G?....either would be the league's most expensive pine rider...........

(Even) Cleveland won't give up 2 First Round picks for an essentially unproven QB.

All the talking heads on ESPN believe they will & maybe even more. There isn't much the Bills can do about it, except hope for bad karma for the Pats.

I could see it. This is the Browns' draft picks for the next two years:

2017 - 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6

2018 - 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7

They're gonna shed some of those.

They could trade 5 2nd round picks for Jimmy and still have better draft capital than us.

Why would any team give up that much for Garropolo?

I could see a team giving up a later 1st. He was drafted in the second, and has shown potential. I could even see a first round swap with a 4th or 3rd thrown in. If I had to bet, I'd bet on Jimmy being better than any of the last 3 Pat backups.

I'm told #Patriots would likely want #Browns No. 1 overall this yr & prob 1st in '18 for Jimmy. 12+ prob won't do it

That is all BS, though. Sports reporting has declined into just a rumor mill over the last decade.