Gilmore to be...a patriot

This is not intended to be mean...

You live in an alternate reality...form is his problem, not willingness.

The guy has laid out both Gronk and Tyler Eifert in the past. Pay attention to what happens on the field and not a preconceived narrative.

Mean?Who cares! Say what you feel.......Because I am!

Gilmore sucks!!!

I love the fact that he will play in N.E.

We need all the help we can get,this could very well be Divine Intervention :thumbsup:

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been of the belief that you try to keep your best players, and let the overpaid guys or guys that haven't performed up to expectations walk.

I'd of much rather paid Gilmore and let Taylor go. We lost a top player and kept a bottom tier starter instead.

Moves like that will hurt the overall talent of this roster, and in another year or two when Gilmore is lights out and Tyrod is cut, maybe some will come to appreciate this logic.

TT is better than about 10 starters in this league. That is far from being terrible or "bottom tier". Whaley is a bad cap manager. Keep it going though. Just like being home.

Mean?Who cares! Say what you feel.......Because I am!

Gilmore sucks!!!

I love the fact that he will play in N.E.

We need all the help we can get,this could very well be Divine Intervention :thumbsup:

I hope you're right...

You're not...but hey, there's always a chance that he packs it in after getting his pay day.

I have been of the belief that you try to keep your best players, and let the overpaid guys or guys that haven't performed up to expectations walk.

I'd of much rather paid Gilmore and let Taylor go. We lost a top player and kept a bottom tier starter instead.

Moves like that will hurt the overall talent of this roster, and in another year or two when Gilmore is lights out and Tyrod is cut, maybe some will come to appreciate this logic.

TT was by far the best QB option for the Bills in 2017. I see how you will root for him to lose in 2017. Again.

Am I the only one who thinks that Butler is a better CB? I mean, Belicheck disagrees with me, so there's that... but I'd take a gamer like Butler over Gilmore any day. I'd go even farther - of the four CBs the Patriots have featured lately (Talib, Revis, Butler, now Gilmore), IMO Gilmore is the worst of that group.

@pfcentral

Malcolm Butler and management not pleased with Gilmore contract to say the least. He was repeatedly told that they wont pay a CB that $$

Reports like this make me laugh. Of course he isn't happy. It doesn't matter though. The Pats are done with him so they don't care if he's happy.

Reports like this make me laugh. Of course he isn't happy. It doesn't matter though. The Pats are done with him so they don't care if he's happy.

They put the 1st round tender on him...there's still a good chance he plays for NE next season....2018, on the other hand, is a different story.....

You mad bro?

You new bro?

No, I've known that the Gilmore megadeal was coming for a very long time. I'm not the least bit upset about that.

I do, however, find it astonishing when folks massively misrepresent situations with players.

As I said earlier in the thread, I really need to work on caring less about accuracy with regard to takes.