LaConjecture hits another one out of the park!

This is his way of eating crow...

Jason La CanforaVerified account @JasonLaCanfora 9m9 minutes ago

Taylor would have had several teams pursuing him had he hit the open market. Bills held ground in not picking up option, kept him anyway

Jason La CanforaVerified account @JasonLaCanfora 11m11 minutes ago

Bills announce that Tyrod Taylor agreed to stay with them on a restructured contract. Huge win for them. Woulda been hard upgrading there

Edited by JoeF

Wait - he never said that Taylor was leaving - only that there was discord between the coaching staff and FO about keeping him. Taylor's restructured deal doesn't disprove what he said.

Dave, do you plan your day trying not to criticize any reporter? LaContorta was refuted strongly by Wawrow regarding the reported "discord" between coaches and FO. Who ya gonna believe?

Dave, do you plan your day trying not to criticize any reporter? LaContorta was refuted strongly by Wawrow regarding the reported "discord" between coaches and FO. Who ya gonna believe?

Not at all, actually. I don't particularly like LaCanfora (although I like simplistic media bashing even less -- not that I'm accusing you). Indeed, I took Gleason to task the other day, and I think Sullivan's take on Taylor is moronic. But with regard to the discord, the simple answer is that I don't know who is right. They have different sources, presumably. It's not as if LaCanfora has been wrong about everything in his life, you know -- he nailed the Marrone/Whaley training camp blowup in retrospect. He's hardly a Skip Bayless type (i.e., utterly without shame), but he is a click baiter.

Edited by dave mcbride

You're probably gonna believe the one you agree with.

Not at all, actually. I don't particularly like LaCanfora (although I like simplistic media bashing even less -- not that I'm accusing you). Indeed, I took Gleason to task the other day, and I think Sullivan's take on Taylor is moronic. But with regard to the discord, the simple answer is that I don't know who is right. They have different sources, presumably. It's not as if LaCanfora has been wrong about everything in his life, you know -- he nailed the Marrone/Whaley training camp blowup in retrospect. He's hardly a Skip Bayless type (i.e., utterly without shame), but he is a click baiter.

Thank you for not putting me in the blind media bashing category, because I really do try to call 'em like I see 'em. I absolutely despise LaC because he will literally throw anything out there, and even say the exact opposite thing a week later. I refuse to give him any benefit of the doubt.

Wawrow, on the other hand, is measured in what he puts out. He doesn't go out on unnecessary limbs, and if he says rumors of coaching/FO discord are overblown, I tend to believe him.

Now that the Taylor news is out, one has to give the Bills props for how they managed to keep everything under wraps and worked out a very team friendly deal in the process.

Wait - he never said that Taylor was leaving - only that there was discord between the coaching staff and FO about keeping him. Taylor's restructured deal doesn't disprove what he said.

I mean he did describe it as a "chasm", which to me reads completely different than what someone like Rapoport has been saying all off season. The way LaCanfora phrased it made it seem like he wouldn't be back in a Bills uniform.

Thank you for not putting me in the blind media bashing category, because I really do try to call 'em like I see 'em. I absolutely despise LaC because he will literally throw anything out there, and even say the exact opposite thing a week later. I refuse to give him any benefit of the doubt.

Wawrow, on the other hand, is measured in what he puts out. He doesn't go out on unnecessary limbs, and if he says rumors of coaching/FO discord are overblown, I tend to believe him.

Now that the Taylor news is out, one has to give the Bills props for how they managed to keep everything under wraps and worked out a very team friendly deal in the process.

Yup, but the downside is that the board will be less entertaining going forward if the leaks remain plugged.

Yup, but the downside is that the board will be less entertaining going forward if the leaks remain plugged.

I doubt it since the Rumors and fake tweets are what keep fans going crazy on the forums.

Hell they were silent about it till they brought Kyle back and still some people didn't know but made up their own stuff.

I mean all we need is for a Bills player to say thanks to their fans and someone will post a story about how they are leaving the team.

Plenty around to be entertained with.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I am hardly in the negative category - as a matter a of fact I am a guy who cant stand the negativity- but it really frosts me that these so called experts can tweet out anything they want and never be held accountable-

I am fully on board for open discussion, ideas, criticism etc but do not care for the blind BS being dropped out there with no facts- LaCanfora is one of too many that do it- the "experts" should have a minimum level of competence and be held accountable -

I posted an article in January about one of the ESPN "experts" - national reporter- who I was listening to on Charlotte radio talking about Sean McDermott the day we hired him. This "expert" thought McDermott would have trouble in the locker room because he was only 32. Hmmmmmm. He had mixed up McDermott with Sean McVay the new Rams coach- don't want to rip a guy for making a mistake but ---it is what you do for a living- and unfortunately what he said likely started getting repeated when it was total BS-

Just looking for some accountability is all

I mean he did describe it as a "chasm", which to me reads completely different than what someone like Rapoport has been saying all off season. The way LaCanfora phrased it made it seem like he wouldn't be back in a Bills uniform.

"Chasm" fits his predetermined narrative about Whaley. Chiefly, that Whaley, like he was with Marrone and Ryan, is already at odds with McD's vision for the team.

Pinpoint accuracy, every time. :lol:

LaCanfora has written that he never goes into any locker rooms. I suspect that the only sources he has are agents that feed him information to help their own clients, and give him tidbits about other players that are often obviously wrong.