TYROD IS STAYING

yes! Whaley ain't quite the dummy most think he is. He's done ok,and getting better.of course,big spending owners don't hurt

EXACTLY! Whaley has now done TWICE what other teams have failed miserably at...structuring a QB deal that isnt a team killer. Give credit to where credit is due as they say

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Catch up, dawg -- Hoyer out of the picture now. Looks like the Bills were playing him against Tyrod and Taylor blinked first.

Ha, thanks for the update, I literally just logged on and saw this. Well, either way, keeping Taylor was huge so we don't waste early asset like the 10th pick on a QB when there will be 25 players on the board who are all better prospects at other positions of bigger need.

My opinion of Whaley just increased tenfold. No pressure to draft a quarterback this year and next year's class will be much better.

And if a guy you liked falls to the 3rd, go ahead and grab him.

Tyrod Taylor's restructured deal w #Bills covers 5 years total. After the first 2 years, it becomes a year-to-year agreement.

https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/839557619807223809

You know what, I can live with that.

He was the best person we were going to get this year. If we are not happy, we go to the more QB heavy 2018 draft and pick up a guy like Aaron Rodgers and let him ride the pine for a year.

I was being sarcastic about Whaley for all of my friends new to the board. I have been a long time advocate for the guy when many others have not. 👍

He's horrible at the QB position but solid elsewhere. But this was a bad move.