Steve Christie Calling out Bills FO

Not a good look for the Bills and GM Doug Whaley

WGRZ‏Verified account @WGRZ 1h1 hour ago

Former Kicker Steve Christie calls out Bills in Facebook post http://on.wgrz.com/2mil87d

Do you know if "he" was Whaley or Carp? Or do you not care?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you think Whaley is a terrible then you wasn't around for Buddy Nix , Butler , Marv Levy or Donohue..... Your thinking Whaley is terrible is rooted in something else not BS like that

You are what your record says you are.

In Whaley's case, horrific.

Do you know if "he" was Whaley or Carp? Or do you not care?

Christie clarified later and said he doesn't know who said the "Outsider" comment but was turned down by GM or something like that let me see if I can find that tweet too

Patrick Moran @PatMoranTweets 2h2 hours ago

Steve Christie told me he didn't know who specifically considered him an "outsider" but reiterated he was "definitely turned away" by the GM

2 replies 6 retweets 4 likes
here is the Bills Side
Vic CarucciVerified account @viccarucci 2h2 hours ago

#Bills give their side of the story on Steve Christie's rejected offer to help Dan Carpenter. NEW at [bN] Blitz: https://t.co/hMlo0wAmpQ

Edited by MAJBobby

Former players are even more entitled to spout off, look I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but when you don;t make the playoffs for 17 years, its hard to say the team even has a seat at the checkers table, let alone threatening anybodies queen

Think about all the moves, the trades, the draft picks, we ourselves defended to death on these boards over the years, if you take a step away, and a breath, none of them have worked, either short term or long term, I can't disagree with Steve, except, on the sole basis of having 3 consecutive .500 type seasons, we seem to be at least taking some opponent chess pieces away, sure we ain't close to getting to the next level of the tournament, but I would not say we're only playing checkers either, food for thought, on 2 days b4 we lose a whack of players.....

jc

If you think Whaley is a terrible then you wasn't around for Buddy Nix , Butler , Marv Levy or Donohue..... Your thinking Whaley is terrible is rooted in something else not BS like that

I would take all of them over Whaley. Nix, Levy and Donohoe may have all equally stunk - but at least they could put three words together without embarrassing the franchise.

I hope Steve comes to a home game and gets "Charles Oakley-ed" by a couple 300 pound security guards. They didn't want your help. Get over yourself and shut your yap.

Why would anyone defend OBD in this? Isn't the ineptitude clear enough for you by now?

Not a good look for the Bills and GM Doug Whaley

WGRZ‏Verified account @WGRZ 1h1 hour ago

Former Kicker Steve Christie calls out Bills in Facebook post http://on.wgrz.com/2mil87d

Heh a kicker, why help Dan when we needed a new kicker anyway. Stupid kickers always stick together.. cap space dumbass. Edited by Beef Jerky

The Bills made the playoffs under John Butler. He was a good GM.Haven't made the playoffs since. Whaley is not a good GM by any means. Nix hired Whaley, by the way.

I would take all of them over Whaley. Nix, Levy and Donohoe may have all equally stunk - but at least they could put three words together without embarrassing the franchise.

players and winning.

Why would anyone defend OBD in this? Isn't the ineptitude clear enough for you by now?

Again, why would a team be obligated to bring in every former player to act as a coach? Maybe they just didn't want his help? Maybe they didn't think he could help? Christie is just being a big baby. Non story.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks