Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

I never visited the other site but my favorite thing is that (so far) I haven't come across a single post claiming that the shut down of that site is irrefutable proof that the Bills will keep/cut/trade/fold/spindle/mutilate Tyrod.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite thing is that I can use the words vague, savage and salvage on this two bills drive without being censored.

Can I spell Marone as Maroon or Moron?

The BBMB would give me the dumbest infractions.... If I use 1 word in the thread to respond I got and infraction for flaming or not having anything relative to add to conversations. plenty of others but why dwell in the past right? :D

I got a warning point for calling someone a fool.

Didn't you win a trophy at the Spelling Pee?

why yes i did!

I have many awards of distinction Aug. As you kindly point out.

Thank you for recognizing my strident efforts towards Excellence in serving this board to my abilities.

When I'm a mod, you'll pay for that.

:w00t: If Beerbawl can become a mod, ANYONE has the potential!!!

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

Oh wait until the new guys meet Chef!!! Hey new guys, be sure to offer Cheffy as much advice as possible. He's always asking what other people think about things!

Maybe once you guys pass through Ellis Island someone will show you the way.

Congratulations Common... that's comment of the day for me!!! :beer:

I like how there's a politics section but I'm scared to click on it.

That's a rational fear to have! If you go in there, wear a cup and a helmet, it ain't for the faint of heart. "Abandon all hope, ye who enter" seems appropriate. :w00t:

Sure, but we do get Jimmy Spagnola threads on Jests game weeks. Spags drops in to say hi and ta set da rekord strait for youse 'n urine.

The best thing about TBD is that it's here. We all owe Scott a debt of gratitude. It's a great site.

Oh man, Jimmy Spags! I never engage with him, but he is by far one of my favorite things about Jets week! He's got to be someone who's a regular here, but I don't know who. Spags is great and Nanker, you just imitated him PERFECTLY!!!!

We like our place.

^^^^^^ This. I took a two-year sabbatical due to some personal stuff going on and only came back last winter, but man I missed some of the guys. I've been gone a long time and it's good to reconnect with some of the regulars and new posters.

BTW new guys, mead is our resident "birthday guy" he checks regularly to see who's birthday it is each day and he seldom fails to send at least a message sending well wishes. That's a special thing about this place that I'm glad to see continued upon my return.

I'm by no means an active regular, but I check in on the Off Topic daily. You'll find that I seldom take myself or most topics too seriously (thus my signature line) but I really like this place and have become close with a few people here. Never met anyone face to face, that I know of?

Stick around though, we'll grow on you (albeit like a planters wart).

Edited by Bullpen

He's residing at Billievers. Trying my best to ignore him in order to keep the peace over there...

If you do talk to him tell him Beast says hi and I hope he has his genitals chewed off by a rabid pit bull. Edited by Binghamton Beast

You are missed over there, Beast. People been asking of your whereabouts.

There are a lot of good people there....ALL D was awesome and Tom is top notch.

Just too many bridges burned. I like it here.

If you do talk to him tell him Beast says hi and I hope he has his genitals chewed off by a rabid pit bull.

Quoted you in a "Warm Welcome to Former BBMB Mods" thread that was started. Here's my post in it's entirety:

Bumped into Beast (of the East) on TBD. He asked that I share this message regarding T&C:

"If you do talk to him tell him Beast says hi and I hope he has his genitals chewed off by a rabid pit bull."

I think he meant that lovingly...

Edited by Schpiely

Quoted you in a "Warm Welcome to Former BBMB Mods" thread that was started. Here's my post in it's entirety:

Bumped into Beast (of the East) on TBD. He asked that I share this message regarding T&C:

"If you do talk to him tell him Beast says hi and I hope he has his genitals chewed off by a rabid pit bull."

I think he meant that lovingly...

HA!

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

So.. I'm now with Gungy..Mead and JFH ?

You went all CLASSIC there, and I loved it.

Thank you for taking note about Classic style.

Bugs was quite the troublemaker in the early days.

I have no hate for Doug Marrone or his pet cat . That OC he keeps around. Nate ? is it ?

Whaley tried real hard with that hire. Or Brandon did. #poopsville

So.. I'm now with Gungy..Mead and JFH ?

Yes. you are sharing a cell.

decisions pending. might take a while though.

I have no hate for Doug Marrone or his pet cat . That OC he keeps around. Nate ? is it ?

Not sharing a cell with anyone.

Does that speed those decisions that are

pending?

He's residing at Billievers. Trying my best to ignore him in order to keep the peace over there...

Heyyyy buddy!!!!

This place seems much more free flowing. I'm still figuring out the lay of the land, but I'm liking it so far.

Let's get a drunk thread going buddy!

Heyyyy buddy!!!!

Let's get a drunk thread going buddy!

I already got a beer thread going. Well what appears to be another beer thread. I didn't want to come flying out of the gate as the board drunkard, so I called it the beer thread...wink, wink.

not run by the organization is the best thing about it.

Now about the team ...

More room to maneuver from the MODs....lesser amount of posters who act like someone pissed in their Cheerios.....I could go on and on....

Haven't heard one good thing about bbmb so I guess we win

What's​ the status on the decisions​?