Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

Just think when times were simpler, amateur politicians debating about what the word "is" is. Now we have real pro politicians leading us and telling us "wiretapping" really doesn't mean, well, wiretapping. Pay close attention to those quotation marks.

...And what exactly is wiretapping? I am sure The Great Trumpster the Dumpster uses one of these. They are so huge! He's going mobile, wireless!

So you are saying the NYT was lying when they wrote:

The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump Derangement Syndrome, much?

lol

No. A lot of Trump's populist ideas especially speak to a person like me. I am glad he is sticking it to the enviros, promoting industry over those environmental issues, etc...

Where they are probably going full deranged is in states like Michigan. AND bipartisan derangement too! Trump's budget calls for cutting Great Lakes restoration money down from $300 million a year to $30 million. FINALLY! They are seeing what a waste of money on all this was. Time to promote business and industry over gov't boondoggles!

Trump is getting some things right. He's just bat schitt crazy, pathological liar, and un-presidential... That is what I have a hard time resolving... But he is sticking it to the Blue Firewall like PA, MI, & WI when it comes to crazy Great Lakes funding... ABOUT TIME! Got to love him for that!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Only my 2nd venture into this forum, but can any Trump supporter tell me how they feel about Trump walking back his statements about Obama wiretapping him? I mean he woke up one morning and decided that little factoid was important enough to tweet, plenty of his supporters actually believed him for no reason, and now it turns out it was complete BS. Doesn't this bother you if you voted for Trump? At all?

So you are saying the NYT was lying when they wrote:

Can you tell the difference between general wiretapping ordered by some random official, and direct wiretapping of Trump ordered by Obama? The NYT's statement isn't inconsistent with anything that has happened. It is plainly obvious that Trump read an article somewhere claiming Obama wire tapped him, and he ran with it. He didn't have any intelligence to go off (in every meaning of the word).

So you missed Spicer saying that Trump didn't mean wiretapping even though he tweeted about wiretapping???

ohhh I am soooo confused, see. I am just used to the last 16 yrs where more or less the president said something and everyone didn't get butt hurt. The last 8 yrs really got me ignoring what the president said because I am used to it being total horse ****. My bad, I'll start listening to the president again. But, disirregardless not a god damn thing happened today and this bull **** announcement doesn't mean a god damn thing to anyone but the children who think #resist is cool and spend their time with #feelings.

Only my 2nd venture into this forum, but can any Trump supporter tell me how they feel about Trump walking back his statements about Obama wiretapping him? I mean he woke up one morning and decided that little factoid was important enough to tweet, plenty of his supporters actually believed him for no reason, and now it turns out it was complete BS. Doesn't this bother you if you voted for Trump? At all?

Can you tell the difference between general wiretapping ordered by some random official, and direct wiretapping of Trump ordered by Obama? The NYT's statement isn't inconsistent with anything that has happened. It is plainly obvious that Trump read an article somewhere claiming Obama wire tapped him, and he ran with it. He didn't have any intelligence to go off (in every meaning of the word).

you won't find many trump supporters here. What you'll find is the mocking of those who disappeared for 8 yrs or those who knob gobbled every ounce of man juice from the Obama administration. Now, suddenly they have a voice of contrition. Those who appear to be defensing trump now are only asking why didn't they give the same, and reasonable, judgement of Obama. People are tired of hypocrits

After what's happened today, this thread is an even bigger joke.

You're right, the Justice Dept didn't provide Congress with the requested proof that Obama wiretapped Trump.

Judge Napolitano says that British Intelligence provided Obama admin with surveillance data on Trump Tower phone conversations

by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

Welp. Try again anti trumpers.

No. A lot of Trump's populist ideas especially speak to a person like me. I am glad he is sticking it to the enviros, promoting industry over those environmental issues, etc...

Where they are probably going full deranged is in states like Michigan. AND bipartisan derangement too! Trump's budget calls for cutting Great Lakes restoration money down from $300 million a year to $30 million. FINALLY! They are seeing what a waste of money on all this was. Time to promote business and industry over gov't boondoggles!

Trump is getting some things right. He's just bat schitt crazy, pathological liar, and un-presidential... That is what I have a hard time resolving... But he is sticking it to the Blue Firewall like PA, MI, & WI when it comes to crazy Great Lakes funding... ABOUT TIME! Got to love him for that!

Is there a difference?

Why?

I mean, when did Fox suddenly become shy about airing unverified bull ****?

:lol:

Well, look who's saying some people in the Obama administration could be facing jail time.

"He said it isn't Trump's assertion, without proof, that his predecessor wiretapped Trump Tower that is of concern, but rather that intelligence officials named the Americans being discussed in intercepted communications.

"You can learn all kinds of things from diplomats gossiping, because that's what occurs. Under the rules, and they are pretty strict, it's called minimization. You don't name the American person who is being discussed," Woodward said.

He noted that there are about 20 people in the intelligence community who, for intelligence reasons, can order this "minimization" be removed. "But the idea that there was intelligence value here is really thin," Woodward said. "It's, again, down the middle, it is not what Trump said, but this could be criminal on the part of people who decided, oh, let's name these people."

I would assume that everyone in DC expects that all their communication would be subject to intelligence listening.

Of which almost everything is dull and useless.

Using snippets of conversation from non-government individuals to enter into a security report and giving it legs is another matter.

I would assume that everyone in DC expects that all their communication would be subject to intelligence listening.

Of which almost everything is dull and useless.

Using snippets of conversation from non-government individuals to enter into a security report and giving it legs is another matter.

Exactly. And unmasking the names and then spreading it around will have consequences. Remember Scooter! He went to jail on lot less grievous charges.

Nets Demand Evidence 123 Times, Scold Nunes for Giving It

When President Trump made his claim that President Obama “wiretapped” Trump Tower during the presidential campaign, the media demanded evidence. Since Trump’s initial tweet on March 4, the evening news shows of ABC, CBS and NBC have called on the White House to provide more evidence a grand total of 123 times.

But when House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes briefed the President, and the press, revealing that Trump associates’ names hadn’t been redacted from intelligence reports, the networks changed their tone.

According to Nunes, the Trump associates hadn’t been the target of surveillance. However, their conversations were picked up in the process, and then their identities weren’t masked as is usually the protocol with American citizens.

Nunes’s revelation didn’t prove the President’s wiretapping claims, but it did change the network news’s tone on releasing evidence. Before Nunes, the evening news shows were full of examples of demands for evidence to be made public.

:lol: