Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

:wallbash:

Yeah, because the government has a long and distinguished track record of giving back civil liberties after they've snatched them away. Fear sells -- which is how they convinced you that these programs are necessary to keep you safe. These programs have NOTHING to do with keeping you safe and everything to do with keeping themselves (the government) safe.

There is a giant difference between the government working to protect itself and the government working to protect its people. Wars have been fought over that difference -- and seemingly will have to be fought again.

Again, one of the most horrific developments in modern America is this mentality. Thank you for exemplifying that. You've been beaten down by the fear mongers to believe that surrendering your civil liberties to the government is necessary to fight a nebulous, undefined, and never ending war on "terrorists". And you've done so without implementing any limitations, oversight, or applying any degree of foresight.

You've been had, along with millions of others. Team Cheney thanks you.

How can anyone be watching the news these days and say the information they're collecting on US citizens is useless?? That's an absurdly ignorant statement to make in light of current events.

We are literally watching the US IC use information gleaned from mass surveillance to undercut a sitting US President and his administration.

...In other words, the IC is using the system as it was always designed: to protect the government from the people.

It absolutely has.

You just haven't realized it yet because you're blinded by fear.

watches the news these days? LOL!!! what for... they just make up whatever the DNC tells them to report. Oh, I should go to Fox News instead, is that what you mean?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

watches the news these days? LOL!!! what for... they just make up whatever the DNC tells them to report. Oh, I should go to Fox News instead, is that what you mean?

No, that is not what I mean. I mean if you're aware of current events you'd understand how ridiculous that statement was. The information they're collecting is only useless in terms of preventing terrorist attacks.

You've been had.

No, that is not what I mean. I mean if you're aware of current events you'd understand how ridiculous that statement was. The information they're collecting is only useless in terms of preventing terrorist attacks.

You've been had.

Not had at all, it's all a big joke.

It's hilarious watching people like you have a hairy spaz over nothing at all.

Get a real hobby, kiddo.

what's in the news

trouble with Russia

trouble in the Middle East

unemployment

crime

poverty

blah blah blah

same every freakin day since 1950 and earlier...

It's hilarious watching people like you have a hairy spaz over nothing at all.

Get a real hobby, kiddo.

what's in the news

trouble with Russia

trouble in the Middle East

unemployment

crime

poverty

blah blah blah

same every freakin day since 1950 and earlier...

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

No, your attitude about this is what's a joke. Men and women throughout history have given their lives to secure those freedoms, including people within my own family. Apathy is one thing, but what you're suggesting is just stupidity.

According to your own logic: Your right to privacy and due process aren't as important as making it easier for the government to keep you safe from terrorism and yet in the next breath you wave away current events as nothing but the same old distractions pushed by a media looking to stir up a frenzy.

Isn't it possible the hype of the war on terror is just part of that "same every freakin day since 1950 and earlier"? And if so, why in the hell would you think giving up your constitutional protections are necessary "in today's world".

No, your attitude about this is what's a joke. Men and women throughout history have given their lives to secure those freedoms, including people within my own family. Apathy is one thing, but what you're suggesting is just stupidity.

According to your own logic: Your right to privacy and due process aren't as important as making it easier for the government to keep you safe from terrorism and yet in the next breath you wave away current events as nothing but the same old distractions pushed by a media looking to stir up a frenzy.

Isn't it possible the hype of the war on terror is just part of that "same every freakin day since 1950 and earlier"? And if so, why in the hell would you think giving up your constitutional protections are necessary "in today's world".

I. Agree. With. DR.

That wasn't easy.

The price of freedom and particularly the price of privacy in today's age may come at the cost of some degree of safety.

But I'd rather be free and accept the risk of a terrorist than be less free and invite the authoritian government into even more control over me.

It's a choice. Freedom ain't free.

Yeah. I've always been for the Patriot Act for that reason. It's the same reason I support Trump's ban of immigrants from high risk countries. You see terrorist attacks rapidly rising in European countries, here, and apparently the bomb in Russia today that killed at least 10 people was in retaliation for Syria. I find it funny people are so self involved that the government actually cares to listen in on your calls or e-mails. "Gee, Jim usually orders pizza on Wednesday, not Thursday. Think we should brief the president?"

My freedom and liberty hasn't been taken away from me since the Patriot Act became a law. The security line at the airport and ball games are a little bit longer, but that's about it.

Sure. The old "if I'm Not doing anything wrong, what do I have to fear from Big Brother" rationale.

See any problems with giving that authority to the man?

Yeah. I've always been for the Patriot Act for that reason. It's the same reason I support Trump's ban of immigrants from high risk countries. You see terrorist attacks rapidly rising in European countries, here, and apparently the bomb in Russia today that killed at least 10 people was in retaliation for Syria. I find it funny people are so self involved that the government actually cares to listen in on your calls or e-mails. "Gee, Jim usually orders pizza on Wednesday, not Thursday. Think we should brief the president?"

My freedom and liberty hasn't been taken away from me since the Patriot Act became a law. The security line at the airport and ball games are a little bit longer, but that's about it.

Sure. The old "if I'm Not doing anything wrong, what do I have to fear from Big Brother" rationale.

See any problems with giving that authority to the man?

This whole Russia/Trump nonsense is nothing more than a political slime job by Obama and his sycophant operatives. I won't be surprised if the criminal investigation by the FBI has Susan Rice targeted.

Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump.

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates
in perfectly legal conversations with individuals
,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other knowledgeable official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election.

Read the whole thing.

The question now most in need of an answer is: What did the former President know, and when did he know it?

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/261659/

Dear CNN: Why Is A Former Obama Appointee Reporting On Susan Rice Revelation?

Just another Democrat operative with a byline.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story...

this-is-cnn.png?w=500

This whole Russia/Trump nonsense is nothing more than a political slime job by Obama and his sycophant operatives. I won't be surprised if the criminal investigation by the FBI has Susan Rice targeted.

Unless it's a felony or really major dude problem, it's not worth our while to bother with it.

But if the Dems keep screaming something must be there, it will be gleefully enforced on them as they violate far far worse than the other side...

Dads should make sure their Dem sons actually get out there and play sports growing up, all these whiners are so unmanly in that party.

CNN ordering it's 2,000 remaining viewers to ignore the Rice story.

Thank goodness for the internet, don't have to do anything but laugh and say "fake news" at everything the 3 majors and CNN broadcast. And none of those 4 have any clue how totally irrelevant they are now and forever.

Why did Nixon resign?

He was going to be impeached and then convicted by the Senate, with possible criminal charges ensuing.

It was best to cut out at that moment.

More specifically he had knowledge of or intentionally directed the flow of funds to cover up a criminal conspiracy, and to some degree pitted the FBI and CIA against each other in the cover up.

That being said, I don't believe this was really any big whoop-dee-do for a President in the 20th century, but I understand fully the actions taken against him

Edited by row_33

Because he was guilty as hell, that's why

Nixon had the decency to walk as opposed to Clinton getting 100% correctly impeached.

This backfired on AlGore and Hillary's attempts to win, thankfully.

Nixon had the decency to walk as opposed to Clinton getting 100% correctly impeached.

This backfired on AlGore and Hillary's attempts to win, thankfully.

Lol, lying under oath about a bj is a lot different from covering up crimes his subordinates did. Why do I even need to explain that? Is it because you are so partisan it makes you say stupid things?

Just put it down! Down!

Lol, lying under oath about a bj is a lot different from covering up crimes his subordinates did.

"Subordinates did" and he did, and his friends did.

When the trial opened they could go over the crack den hookers the State troopers that pimped hookers and drugs for him for over 30 years, the cigar !@#$ing of young interns, the underage (statutory rape), Lolita Express and of course the flat out regular garden variety rape.

Imagine all the secret service, cops and state troopers from Arkansas ;), that had safety deposit boxes of pictures and evidence (insurance) just waiting for a chance to spill it like he did all over Monica's dress?

Perjury while POTUS is a serious matter, impeachment baby!!!

Not worthy of Senate conviction, the stain on AlGore and Hillary was reward enough... THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Subordinates did" and he did, and his friends did.

When the trial opened they could go over the crack den hookers the State troopers that pimped hookers and drugs for him for over 30 years, the cigar !@#$ing of young interns, the underage (statutory rape), Lolita Express and of course the flat out regular garden variety rape.

Imagine all the secret service, cops and state troopers from Arkansas ;), that had safety deposit boxes of pictures and evidence (insurance) just waiting for a chance to spill it like he did all over Monica's dress?

Thank goodness the dress was kept, wish we had film of the co-conspirators when they were told she kept the dress and it's a perfect match for his DNA...