Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

[This is an automated response.]

So now we're going to play the rhetorical game where the President isn't responsible for anything else the executive branch does? I'll remember that the next time you blame something on Trump personally that he personally had nothing to do with.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.7.

And the title of this post being Obama spied on Trump. Ok! :lol:

You are such a moron!! :lol:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And the title of this post being Obama spied on Trump. Ok! :lol:

You are such a moron!! :lol:

So now we're going to play the rhetorical game where the President isn't responsible for anything else the executive branch does? I'll remember that the next time you blame something on Trump personally that he personally had nothing to do with.

Reminder.............as Tom has pointed out several times................this is not news, but Trump recycling established news.

Flashback: New York Times front page from 1/20

Click on to enlarge

r_2_Zp_W4_Jc_GOGk_SHri_Ntu_ARf_RMass_Wlh

Edited by B-Man

By my count it would come out to 3.5.

Oh no! You didn't! :o

Woo-hoo! An update! :beer:

Reminder.............as Tom has pointed out several times................this is not news, but Trump recycling established news.

Click on to enlarge

Common B-Man stop obfuscating.

IMG_2314-575x779.jpg

Hillary was tipped off by the B. O. Whitehouse about this. Guess when? Right, just after Bill met Sweet Loretta Modern on the tarmac to discuss their grandchildren.

Guest Diesel-USMC

Oh no! You didn't! :o

Woo-hoo! An update! :beer:

Common B-Man stop obfuscating.

IMG_2314-575x779.jpg

Hillary was tipped off by the B. O. Whitehouse about this. Guess when? Right, just after Bill met Sweet Loretta Modern on the tarmac to discuss their grandchildren.

Whenever I meet with someone to discuss their grandchildren or the color of their new drapery, I always require us to meet in private on an airplane. Always. That's just good form.

So more proof that Tom is immune to the truth. Fed Reserve :lol:

Whenever I meet with someone to discuss their grandchildren or the color of their new drapery, I always require us to meet in private on an airplane. Always. That's just good form.

To do less, would be uncivilized. :lol:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/russian-hackers-said-to-seek-hush-money-from-liberal-us-groups/ar-AAnSbAZ?li=BBnbcA1

Bloomberg) -- Russian hackers are targeting U.S. progressive groups in a new wave of attacks, scouring the organizations’ emails for embarrassing details and attempting to extract hush money, according to two people familiar with probes being conducted by the FBI and private security firms.

At least a dozen groups have faced extortion attempts since the U.S. presidential election, said the people, who provided broad outlines of the campaign. The ransom demands are accompanied by samples of sensitive data in the hackers’ possession.

In one case, a non-profit group and a prominent liberal donor discussed how to use grant money to cover some costs for anti-Trump protesters. The identities were not disclosed, and it’s unclear if the protesters were paid.

At least some groups have paid the ransoms even though there is little guarantee the documents won’t be made public anyway. Demands have ranged from about $30,000 to $150,000, payable in untraceable bitcoins, according to one of the people familiar with the probe.

Click on to enlarge

Ummm, no, you and Then m are both wrong. This is not Obama tapping Trump's phones.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/russian-hackers-said-to-seek-hush-money-from-liberal-us-groups/ar-AAnSbAZ?li=BBnbcA1

Bloomberg) -- Russian hackers are targeting U.S. progressive groups in a new wave of attacks, scouring the organizations’ emails for embarrassing details and attempting to extract hush money, according to two people familiar with probes being conducted by the FBI and private security firms.

At least a dozen groups have faced extortion attempts since the U.S. presidential election, said the people, who provided broad outlines of the campaign. The ransom demands are accompanied by samples of sensitive data in the hackers’ possession.

In one case, a non-profit group and a prominent liberal donor discussed how to use grant money to cover some costs for anti-Trump protesters. The identities were not disclosed, and it’s unclear if the protesters were paid.

At least some groups have paid the ransoms even though there is little guarantee the documents won’t be made public anyway. Demands have ranged from about $30,000 to $150,000, payable in untraceable bitcoins, according to one of the people familiar with the probe.

Will Trump call on them on national tv to keep it going? Like when he told them to keep hacking Hillary's people

That the previous administration sought permission through FISA and not through another venue speaks volumes about the intentions of BO's motivations.

That's why Greggy should note that the increasing volume from the "Deep State" isn't about the bureaucracy rising up against trump, but the bureaucracy purging Obama's plants. It's going to take some time.

That the previous administration sought permission through FISA and not through another venue speaks volumes about the intentions of BO's motivations.

That's why Greggy should note that the increasing volume from the "Deep State" isn't about the bureaucracy rising up against trump, but the bureaucracy purging Obama's plants. It's going to take some time.

The allegations Obama did this are from right wing news sources that offer no evidence

Ummm, no, you and Then m are both wrong. This is not Obama tapping Trump's phones.

Will Trump call on them on national tv to keep it going? Like when he told them to keep hacking Hillary's people

Hey, !@#$wit, "wiretapping" isn't limited to phones.

Hey, !@#$wit, "wiretapping" isn't limited to phones.

That was not Trump, stupid. That was a Trump associated with known connections to Russia who has sense gone away. Like Flynn went away for Russia stuff, like Sessions had to recuse himself.

You said your self this was Trump creating a distraction. Were you lying?

That was not Trump, stupid. That was a Trump associated with known connections to Russia who has sense gone away. Like Flynn went away for Russia stuff, like Sessions had to recuse himself.

You said your self this was Trump creating a distraction. Were you lying?

I think the only "sense" that's gone away is yours, providing you ever had any.

I remember a few years ago when Obama's justice department was embarrassed for wiretapping the AP and reporter James Rosen. I think it's at least reasonable to consider that there is an effort to wiretap Trump based on past behavior.

Obama also hacked Angela Merkel's cell phone.