official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Funny you say that, because the guy sounds pretty dumb in any interview I've ever heard of him. His communication skills and ability to give an interview are atrocious. He can't string together a couple sentences without falling all over his words. I've always thought communication abilities tell a lot about intelligence. Pegula's are terrible.7

sorry I don't know of any billionaire businessmen who arent very intelligent, he didn't inherit his fortune, he made it

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills could still make this right... contribute (at least partially) to hosting costs for this site

More likely they sue :doh: and shut it down.

Here ya go ... a cake pillow :D

4047da8a01ff384cb058c3ecc57e79b3.jpg

Perfect!, maybe I can share with teef

More likely they sue :doh: and shut it down.

Nah, TBD is like FOBB (Friends Of The Buffalo Bills) status. Not sure they'll give us money, but they do give back in their own way...

And if costs ever becomes a problem (which, Scott, I assume you'll let us know) we could do an NPR style week every year - give what you can, but donate if you use. Some'll give more, some less, but I'd bet this community would crush it!

:beer:

For those criticizing the mods on the now nonexistent board, I disagree and thought they did a great job. Threads unrelated to the Bills were promptly moved to "around the NFL". Any posts related to politics were deleted and you were warned within a couple of hours. Spam was nonexistent. Inappropriate posts were quickly taken down. They also did a great job of merging threads of similar content. My two favorite posters over the years were "The Slammer" and the short run of the hilarious "Jay Fiedler."

My favorite poster was the "Undertaker" from Oklahoma. "Jay Fiedler" was good too. So was "GBfan2010". And "Mr. Right".

My favorite poster was the "Undertaker" from Oklahoma. "Jay Fiedler" was good too. So was "GBfan2010". And "Mr. Right".

Poor GB fan. I wonder if he'll ever be back now.

sorry I don't know of any billionaire businessmen who arent very intelligent, he didn't inherit his fortune, he made it

Glad you are here BF.

Nah, TBD is like FOBB (Friends Of The Buffalo Bills) status. Not sure they'll give us money, but they do give back in their own way...

And if costs ever becomes a problem (which, Scott, I assume you'll let us know) we could do an NPR style week every year - give what you can, but donate if you use. Some'll give more, some less, but I'd bet this community would crush it!

:beer:

If it comes to that, I'd be more than happy to.

I know a Jay Fielder From Oklahoma and ive met a few undertakers from here, but they're all fuggin Cowboys fans. So, screw them. Edited by BUFFALOKIE

What up everybody...feels good to be back and see everyone again...i really feel what transpired was a blessing in disguise...the official message board needed to be purged from the internet.. but who knew it would feel so liberating.

Edited by JaCrispy

What up everybody...feels good to be back and see everyone again...i really feel what transpired was a blessing is disguise...the official message board needed to be purged from the internet.. but who knew it would feel so liberating.

:nana:

Glad to see most make it here.

I would always visit this sit and read others, it's a good fit.

Edited by Real McCoy

Rules for all new members to follow:

1) If you see multiple deer in a field you see "deers"

2) If you lose an argument you are "ground up and in the freezer"

3) Universal truth #1: Tyrod can't throw the ball over the middle

4) Universal truth #2: You can drink beer in the car as per Kevin Massare

5) Marcel Dareus is "misunderstood"

Let me add a #6: learn the difference among their, there and they're