Free Agents 2017 edition

CommonCents

Shareece had a really good game when we played the Ravens last year.

Big need still IMO. I think that they need 2 corners including a starter. Wright and a draft pick with Darby and Seymour is a lot better than where we stand right now.

definitely - Add a good rookie and I like the CB group. Good mix of vets and young talent.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shareece had a really good game when we played the Ravens last year.

definitely - Add a good rookie and I like the CB group. Good mix of vets and young talent.

Shareece was a beast in pass and run defense. I was impressed with him in particular that game.

Browns sign Kenny Britt 4yrs $32M and let T. Pryor go to Wash. for $6M . That's sounds crazy to me.

Wish the Bills had the cap space to take Pryor at that price. jmo

Pryor didn't wish to play for the Bills. Nothing to do with cap space. He wanted a one year deal at a place he would pile up stats in an offense where he would get the ball a lot so he can get really paid next year. Browns offered him a 4 year deal with 17 gtd, more than what he's getting in Washington. He (or Rosenhaus) thinks his money year is next year.

Pryor didn't wish to play for the Bills. Nothing to do with cap space. He wanted a one year deal at a place he would pile up stats in an offense where he would get the ball a lot so he can get really paid next year. Browns offered him a 4 year deal with 17 gtd, more than what he's getting in Washington. He (or Rosenhaus) thinks his money year is next year.

Thanks , that makes a lot of sense , good for him.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

Sources: #Saints & Adrian Peterson believed to be closing in on a deal that’d pay him $3M+ in ’17. Not done, but moving in that direction.

3:29 PM - 24 Apr 2017

Dam. Was hoping for a similar deal if we don't match. Love me some AP. He's not what he was but I love watching him run. Especially with our offense. He had no running room in Minnesota

MG makes more money than Peterson? Huh, what a world we live in

I don't get it. I think gillislee is a very good back and AP is on the way down, but I'd take Peterson over gillislee for 2017. Wonder what the Pats offered him

I don't get it. I think gillislee is a very good back and AP is on the way down, but I'd take Peterson over gillislee for 2017. Wonder what the Pats offered him

We potentially could have gotten a 5th round pick AND AP for cheaper than MG.

I'd be curious the price tag on Blount. I think he'd be an interesting compliment to Shady.

Edited by Chuck Wagon