I love all the speculation & sensationalism going on in B*lo

Tipster19

Look at all these thread topics! Kyle and Shady are going to be salary cap casualties, we're tagging Gilmore, we're not tagging Gilmore, can't sign any of our FAs (Woods, etc etc), Tyrod is staying, Tyrod is going, no one knows what kind of LBers we're going to have and all the while we got the "reputable" Vic Carrucci throwing a ton of darts hoping to hit the board! Wow, I haven't even gotten to the national pundits yet! Let's face it nobody has a.clue of what's going on or what is about to happen and I love it! If this is any kind of precursor of how McDerott & Co are going to run it I say more power to them. I'm sick and tired of the days where we just blabbed our mouths and told everybody what we were going to do. This predates even the Rex Experiment, we could never shut up! I for one hope that we keep up this Belichickism and keep everyone guessing, it might just serve us better! Go Bills!

Look at all these thread topics! Kyle and Shady are going to be salary cap casualties, we're tagging Gilmore, we're not tagging Gilmore, can't sign any of our FAs (Woods, etc etc), Tyrod is staying, Tyrod is going, no one knows what kind of LBers we're going to have and all the while we got the "reputable" Vic Carrucci throwing a ton of darts hoping to hit the board! Wow, I haven't even gotten to the national pundits yet! Let's face it nobody has a.clue of what's going on or what is about to happen and I love it! If this is any kind of precursor of how McDerott & Co are going to run it I say more power to them. I'm sick and tired of the days where we just blabbed our mouths and told everybody what we were going to do. This predates even the Rex Experiment, we could never shut up! I for one hope that we keep up this Belichickism and keep everyone guessing, it might just serve us better! Go Bills!

The media abhors a vacuum. In the absence of tangible news, we have to make stuff up to fill the void.

Bills offseason recap so far: mccoy, tyrod, wood, and kyle all gone. Whaley worst gm ever. Mccderment horrible hire. Gilmore, zb, woods, lorax not returning. Ragland cant play lb and is a bust. Cardale has 0% chance of ever being good.And a bunch of players left are really slow. Things are looking up

it's the offseason, nothing else to do.

I have an clue as to whats about to happen.... 3 more years of suck is what's about to happen. they are "Cleveland Browning" the place.

Fake News you say?

Trust me, I'm pro-journalism and pro-free press. But sports media is just a different world. The journalistic standards in some cases are pretty lax. It's just accepted that you can spitball things based off the flimsiest threads. (e.g. Coach A is hired so player B is "likely" to join him.) Considering how the Bills have plugged all their leaks under this new coaching regime, I would just not pay much attention to anything unless there is legitimate attribution.

Trust me, I'm pro-journalism and pro-free press. But sports media is just a different world. The journalistic standards in some cases are pretty lax. It's just accepted that you can spitball things based off the flimsiest threads.

How is sports journalism really different than other forms? I give you exhibit A:

http://time.com/4642088/trump-inauguration-obamacare-repeal-order/

Granted the MLK bust fake news was retracted, but not before being widely quoted elsewhere. How does that get published in the first place? Talk about making things up out of whole cloth!