I love all the speculation & sensationalism going on in B*lo

Tipster19

Look at all these thread topics! Kyle and Shady are going to be salary cap casualties, we're tagging Gilmore, we're not tagging Gilmore, can't sign any of our FAs (Woods, etc etc), Tyrod is staying, Tyrod is going, no one knows what kind of LBers we're going to have and all the while we got the "reputable" Vic Carrucci throwing a ton of darts hoping to hit the board! Wow, I haven't even gotten to the national pundits yet! Let's face it nobody has a.clue of what's going on or what is about to happen and I love it! If this is any kind of precursor of how McDerott & Co are going to run it I say more power to them. I'm sick and tired of the days where we just blabbed our mouths and told everybody what we were going to do. This predates even the Rex Experiment, we could never shut up! I for one hope that we keep up this Belichickism and keep everyone guessing, it might just serve us better! Go Bills!

Link?

Bills offseason recap so far: mccoy, tyrod, wood, and kyle all gone. Whaley worst gm ever. Mccderment horrible hire. Gilmore, zb, woods, lorax not returning. Ragland cant play lb and is a bust. Cardale has 0% chance of ever being good.And a bunch of players left are really slow. Things are looking up

:lol::lol:

Its funny cuz thats all been said. A LOT.

Don't laugh. Krafty Bob gave Vladdy P one of his Super Bowl rings. They're buds now.

Kraft didn't give him the ring, Putin took it. He gave it to him so he could examine it but he never gave it back. Kraft was smart in not pushing the issue. He wanted to live a little longer so he could collect more rings.

Bills offseason recap so far: mccoy, tyrod, wood, and kyle all gone. Whaley worst gm ever. Mccderment horrible hire. Gilmore, zb, woods, lorax not returning. Ragland cant play lb and is a bust. Cardale has 0% chance of ever being good.And a bunch of players left are really slow. Things are looking up

:lol::lol:

Its funny cuz thats all been said. A LOT.

What isn't funny is that a couple of these things will turn out to be true.

Fake News you say?

The media abhors a vacuum. In the absence of tangible news, we have to make stuff up to fill the void.

This is funny, imagine what it would be like if Trump had won the bid & owned the team !!!

Kraft didn't give him the ring, Putin took it. He gave it to him so he could examine it but he never gave it back. Kraft was smart in not pushing the issue. He wanted to live a little longer so he could collect more trings.

That's true, the old KGB agent out right stole it. That's what the fu*** lush gets for hob nobing with the Russian SOB. Ralph never got his ring but he was a WWII veteran & I don't think he would be flashing his ring around in front of this Russian prick.

What isn't funny is that a couple of these things will turn out to be true.

Thats rite.

Know for a fact Woods is gone. The Ragland comments always kinda piss me off too much conclusion jumping. I think ZB will be back, Lorax will come back cheap, he knows last year was an anomaly, I believe in McDermy, The Shady rumor was probably the stupid over reaction of all time, and trust me Ive heard some really stupid rumors from Shady... :lol::lol::lol: . If KW wasnt a leader in the LR he might be a cap casualty. Gilmores a coin flip.

Who do you got Hondo?

This is funny, imagine what it would be like if Trump had won the bid & owned the team !!!

That's true, the old KGB agent out right stole it. That's what the fu*** lush gets for hob nobing with the Russian SOB. Ralph never got his ring but he was a WWII veteran & I don't think he would be flashing his ring around in front of this Russian prick.

I know what the Bills would be like if Trump won the bidding. We'd be the LA Bills. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Another way to look at it...we have no one that can play safety (we really don't); we are very thin at CB with Gilmore gone (Darby was huge disappointment last year and jury is out on Seymour); we have one WR and he is always hurt and in rehab more than in the locker room; our LB corp is unsettled and Rags is not the right fit for the D; our top DL is older than dirt; our superstar DL is one immature move away from losing a whole season. Our RT smoked so much pot he got Crohn's disease whose only cure for the pain is more pot, he's missed more games to suspension for his remedy than for the disease; we have one TE that doesn't suck; we won't pay an average QB the average going rate for an aveage QB because he's not a top QB. If we had a top QB we wouldn't pay him because we'd want him to accept average QB pay because we are Buffalo; you know we will screw up the Gillislee tender and he will wind up in NE; both kickers regressed so we keep the ST coach. this team continues to be a joke. Good thing for the Browns so we can look better compared to someone else.

Edited by jumbalaya