Chrebet, Welker, Edelman, Beasley, SWITZ ARMY KNIFE !

has not really worked that way for us with guys like parrish and goodwin.....i do like coe beasely though

You can make bad draft picks but that doesn't mean you shouldn't pick a smaller guy again.

And is Antonio Brown the same player if he plays with our qbs? Hell no. Situation matters, that's why drafting another wr with a high pick is completely foolish.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's lazy because he's not the player that those guys are.

Switzer was on tv a lot the past 4 years........he's not dynamic in the pass game.......he burst on the national scene as a return man as a freshman so he's been on the radar THAT LONG.........but he's just not that good of a WR and those guys had tremendous WR skills.

Again... Cole Beasley..... 5'8" 179 WR SMU 255 catches.... 2,959 yards...... 14TD's... It's right on par with other prolific "small" wide receivers.... What the hell, dude??? -Did Switzer dump your daughter at the prom?

You can make bad draft picks but that doesn't mean you shouldn't pick a smaller guy again.

And is Antonio Brown the same player if he plays with our qbs? Hell no. Situation matters, that's why drafting another wr with a high pick is completely foolish.

i could not disagree with this more

there were games this last year were TATE was the best healthy WR we had on the field.....and you have people parroting TT's passing yardage all damn day long as a reason to not pay the man.

Whatever area we seem to neglect in the offseason seems to be the one that comes back and bites us on the ass

It's lazy because he's not the player that those guys are.

Switzer was on tv a lot the past 4 years........he's not dynamic in the pass game.......he burst on the national scene as a return man as a freshman so he's been on the radar THAT LONG.........but he's just not that good of a WR and those guys had tremendous WR skills.

Care to explain why he had 43 catches for 550 yards in 3 games vs Pitt FSU and NCSTATE (who almost beat Clemson) ?

What guys had tremendous skills ? Edelman the qb or Beasley the unknown or the 5-10 guy from Hofstra?

Again... Cole Beasley..... 5'8" 179 WR SMU 255 catches.... 2,959 yards...... 14TD's... It's right on par with other prolific "small" wide receivers.... What the hell, dude??? -Did Switzer dump your daughter at the prom?

I've just watched him play A LOT because I have some personal ties to the UNC football program so I feel invested in their success(when not playing the U).

I had high hopes for him early in his career but my perception of players......especially I've watched that often......is rarely wrong.

I'm not saying he won't be decent in the NFL......he has clear punt return ability that should translate decently at least.....but if you are expecting him to produce in the pass game like those guys........ I don't see it.

I suspect there is a physical glitch that might show up in testing..........the combine should be interesting for him.

Interesting Ryan your obviously a UNC fan? I have two college teams Nebraska and the heels and have seen a good deal of Switzer and since I follow Nebraska as well can't fail to mention Jordan Westerkamp I am bias as I follow both programs no doubt, but would love to have either of these guys in a bills uniform. I like Trubisky as well, but the one year of starting experience scares me for a first round qb, though it would be very exciting if buffalo had the chance to pull the trigger.

Interesting Ryan your obviously a UNC fan? I have two college teams Nebraska and the heels and have seen a good deal of Switzer and since I follow Nebraska as well can't fail to mention Jordan Westerkamp I am bias as I follow both programs no doubt, but would love to have either of these guys in a bills uniform. I like Trubisky as well, but the one year of starting experience scares me for a first round qb, though it would be very exciting if buffalo had the chance to pull the trigger.

Big UNC hoops fan. The football team reels me in every once in a while but always seems to be losing high scoring affairs year after year. This year Trubisky jumped off the screen as a stud so I watched more than normal.

Westerkamp and Switzer would both be solid additions. Westerkamp gets after it for sure.

Big UNC hoops fan. The football team reels me in every once in a while but always seems to be losing high scoring affairs year after year. This year Trubisky jumped off the screen as a stud so I watched more than normal.

Westerkamp and Switzer would both be solid additions. Westerkamp gets after it for sure.

Kamp tore his meniscus or something... Missed all the bowl games...He's legit, but I worry about durability.

Try again bud.

16 catches for 200 vs Pitt

14 catches for 160 vs FSU

13 catches for 171 vs NCSTATE

Sounds like a guy that can't catch to me.

Everyone know Edelman and Cole Beasley would be solid ! Same with Chrebet from Hofstra!

Stop failing badol.

You were right about EJ Manuel so I trust you. Let's go all in on Switzer and Trubisky.

You were right about EJ Manuel so I trust you. Let's go all in on Switzer and Trubisky.

Have anything to add or just following me around like the roommate in single white female again ?

Sorry I've obliterated all of your insane hot takes like every other poster in every thread you've opined on.

Which college wideouts do you like ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless bump of one's own thread.

roota got his groove back.

Nice to see you and jfh back in action.

Short term memory is where it's at. You can always hit start new topic if you have something to say and get out of mine.

Edited by Ryan L Billz