Chrebet, Welker, Edelman, Beasley, SWITZ ARMY KNIFE !

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@nfldraftscout

#49ers and #Bills worked out Mitch Trubisky with Ryan Switzer. Kyle Shanahan was running the workout for the Niners.

Interesting. I wonder if SF is looking to trade up to 10 to nab him? In that scenario, what do you all think we would get in addition to their 2nd rounder (#34)? Probably next year's 1st and some change? Just throwing it out there...

Interesting. I wonder if SF is looking to trade up to 10 to nab him? In that scenario, what do you all think we would get in addition to their 2nd rounder (#34)? Probably next year's 1st and some change? Just throwing it out there...

Based on trade value they would need #34 (560), 2018 1st Rd (420), #66 (260), and #109 (76) to get to 1316 (#10 is worth 1300). I can't see them giving next year's 1st with this year's 2nd, 3rd, & 4th. More likely they just snag him at #2 overall.

Shanny seems like someone who would just take him with the 2nd pick if he wanted him