Chrebet, Welker, Edelman, Beasley, SWITZ ARMY KNIFE !

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug if you're out there, you're welcome.

Keep him away from Brady.

Lazy comparison.

Great college punt returner but lacks the receiving/ball skills of those listed receivers........mediocre hands and very small catch radius.

Seems like he's been playing college football for about a decade now so he's been on the radar of anyone who follow CFB for years......but he's not listed as an early/mid round guy because of the aformentioned.

Lazy comparison.

Great college punt returner but lacks the receiving/ball skills of those listed receivers........mediocre hands and very small catch radius.

Seems like he's been playing college football for about a decade now so he's been on the radar of anyone who follow CFB for years......but he's not listed as an early/mid round guy because of the aformentioned.

Try again bud.

16 catches for 200 vs Pitt

14 catches for 160 vs FSU

13 catches for 171 vs NCSTATE

Sounds like a guy that can't catch to me.

Everyone know Edelman and Cole Beasley would be solid ! Same with Chrebet from Hofstra!

Stop failing badol.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Lazy comparison.

Seems like he's been playing college football for about a decade now so he's been on the radar of anyone who follow CFB for years......but he's not listed as an early/mid round guy because of the aforementioned.

How is it Lazy?

Wes Welker........ 5'9" 186, Texas Tech: 259 receptions... 3019 yards... 21TD's.....

Ryan Switzer.......5'9" 176, University of North Carolina: 249 receptions.... 2907 yards..... 19 TD's

Both were prolific ST contributors in college too.

Edited by #34fan

How is it Lazy?

Wes Welker........ 5'9" 186, Texas Tech: 259 receptions... 3019 yards... 21TD's.....

Ryan Switzer.......5'9" 176, University of North Carolina: 249 receptions.... 2907 yards..... 19 TD's

It's not. He's just taking a lazy swipe at me before using the google.

He thinks shady is bad and tyrod is good Let him work. Yeeeeee

Edited by Ryan L Billz

How is it Lazy?

It's lazy because he's not the player that those guys are.

Switzer was on tv a lot the past 4 years........he's not dynamic in the pass game.......he burst on the national scene as a return man as a freshman so he's been on the radar THAT LONG.........but he's just not that good of a WR and those guys had tremendous WR skills.

No thanks to small WR's

Would rather take Tampa's view of WR's at this point.....big..physical...large catch radius

John, this is completely the wrong way to think. It's how you end up with James Hardy instead of Desean Jackson.

A good analogy I heard is to think of your WRs as a basketball team. You have all different positions- pg, C, SF. Most good teams have a small possession guy.

John, this is completely the wrong way to think. It's how you end up with James Hardy instead of Desean Jackson.

A good analogy I heard is to think of your WRs as a basketball team. You have all different positions- pg, C, SF. Most good teams have a small possession guy.

Yeah, most big guys have a hard time getting in and out of breaks. Even Tampa has that guy in humphries

has not really worked that way for us with guys like parrish and goodwin.....i do like coe beasely though

Edited by John from Hemet