The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

THIS is why no one trusts CNN

CNN Covered Its Fake News Story About Donald Trump Jr. 27 More Times Than Its Retraction

https://ntknetwork.com/cnn-covered-its-fake-news-story-about-donald-trump-jr-27-more-times-than-its-retraction/

Example:

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

THIS IS AN APPLE!

(clarification: this is a banana.)

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Worst president in the history of the Union and he’s not even done @&&$&ing up.

I almost feel sorry for the folks who voted for him.  Almost.

25 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

One would think that you could actually come up with things that he has done that would make him the worst president in history, if your premise is to be taken seriously. How has his presidency affected you? In order to avoid being considered just another partisan hack you need to come up with some tangible ways he has hurt this country. Can you do it?

59 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I feel sorry for those of us that have to deal with the consequences of this idiot. We are so lucky to get this far without him f******* up totally. He is a ticking time bomb

The media is doing its job and the Trumpers are so upset. F them 

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I see you two still can't make any substantial arguments portraying Trump's actual presidency as being bad. All you have is negative fluff. At least Coach Tuesday knows it's not his day and is hiding somewhere.

We hold these truths to be self evident 

"It happened this way in Germany, Cambodia, Rwanda, and countless other sites of genocide, ethnic cleansing, and mass persecution."http://atfp.co/2iN7cTx 

S2v9Cl9-?format=jpg&name=600x314

Trump's retweets echo the lies behind the greatest crimes of human history. THIS Is How Every Genocide Begins

foreignpolicy.com

So, Trump’s bizarre and sometimes borderline unhinged Twitter style puts him on par with the likes of Pol Pot and Hitler? Do we have this straight?

thats-why-trump-won_new.jpg

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

"It happened this way in Germany, Cambodia, Rwanda, and countless other sites of genocide, ethnic cleansing, and mass persecution."http://atfp.co/2iN7cTx 

S2v9Cl9-?format=jpg&name=600x314

Trump's retweets echo the lies behind the greatest crimes of human history. THIS Is How Every Genocide Begins

foreignpolicy.com

So, Trump’s bizarre and sometimes borderline unhinged Twitter style puts him on par with the likes of Pol Pot and Hitler? Do we have this straight?

thats-why-trump-won_new.jpg

Trump is a bigot and the bigots love him. Trying to excuse him away by saying he isn't as bad as Hitler is a pretty lame excuse 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

20yfrq.jpg

Trump's a bigot, his support is based on bigotry and that's the truth Ruth. 

That's why he is such a terrible president. He has no governing philosophy aside from scapegoating people. He's a complete idiot, but he gets the support of the bigots. Dumb is dumb. Can't believe you are attacking me over that. Oh wait. Yes I can. 

Go read some conspiracy sh it and swallow it 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's a bigot, his support is based on bigotry and that's the truth Ruth. 

That's why he is such a terrible president. He has no governing philosophy aside from scapegoating people. He's a complete idiot, but he gets the support of the bigots. Dumb is dumb. Can't believe you are attacking me over that. Oh wait. Yes I can. 

Go read some conspiracy sh it and swallow it 

20yfrq.jpg