The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I can see Kirsten running for President in 2020 after these latest tweets.

Well, she's already gone out of her way to claim victim status. Maybe she can keep it up, the Democrat primary debates between Victibrand and Lieawatha will be a great theater.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I can see Kirsten running for President in 2020 after these latest tweets.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand says she will not be silenced; Ben Shapiro points out a key exception

On Tuesday, Gillibrand held a press conference, where she called the tweet a “sexist smear” and said that she and other women would not be silenced.

Well, maybe not totally silenced all the time, as Ben Shapiro pointed out.

“Say, Senator, why were you fawning over Bill Clinton for years?”
*silence*

https://twitter.com/sengillibrand/status/940660578590314497 

That certainly was strange timing in mid-November when Gillibrand decided that President Bill Clinton should have resigned during the Lewinsky scandal, considering she’d spent the previous year campaigning with the Clintons and not saying a word about interns or multiple rape allegations.

USA Today bashes Trump as 'not fit to clean the toilets' in Obama's presidential library

"With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office," reads the editorial. "Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low."

The reference here is Trump's tweet Tuesday morning in which he said that Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York was "begging" him for campaign contributions not long ago "and would do anything for them."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/usa-today-editorial-analysis/index.html

On 12/12/2017 at 7:28 AM, Coach Tuesday said:

Worst president in the history of the Union and he’s not even done @&&$&ing up.

I almost feel sorry for the folks who voted for him.  Almost.

Good thing you live here, too.  Enjoy it!

Make America Great Again!

Or GTFO

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Alf, your mind is in the gutter. You deserve Trump as your President. He tortures your mind. 

Trying to point out going from one extreme to another just severely divides the country.

The country needs a bipartisan President who can unite the country and make lasting progress.   jmo as a Independent

• Like (+1) 1

MSNBC ANALYST: “It’s ‘Unfortunate’ Voters Shape Public Policy.” I think what MSNBC’s Elise Jordan *really* means is that it’s unfortunate that those knuckle-dragging, gun-and-bible-clinging, fly-over proles who work with their hands have a vote at all:

“I think it’s unfortunate that we are designing — that we are designing public policy in a way that, you know, comes down to how you voted in an election.”

FLASHBACK: Elections have consequences.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

MSNBC ANALYST: “It’s ‘Unfortunate’ Voters Shape Public Policy.” I think what MSNBC’s Elise Jordan *really* means is that it’s unfortunate that those knuckle-dragging, gun-and-bible-clinging, fly-over proles who work with their hands have a vote at all:

“I think it’s unfortunate that we are designing — that we are designing public policy in a way that, you know, comes down to how you voted in an election.”

In other words, there must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons. But Trump is literally Hitler.

Jesus, these people are !@#$ing stupid.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:59 AM, ALF said:

USA Today bashes Trump as 'not fit to clean the toilets' in Obama's presidential library

"With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office," reads the editorial. "Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low."

The reference here is Trump's tweet Tuesday morning in which he said that Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York was "begging" him for campaign contributions not long ago "and would do anything for them."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/usa-today-editorial-analysis/index.html

He said the same thing about Mitt Romney.

This is an example of the weaponization of sexual harassment charges we're seeing becoming wide spread.  Women seeking to damage men in positions of power are now being empowered, and worse incentivized, to do exactly that based on trumped up charges and outright fabrications with impunity.

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

In other words, there must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons. But Trump is literally Hitler.

Jesus, these people are !@#$ing stupid.

What they're advocating sounds like a return to Enlightened Despotism

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No one more loyal to the FBI than me.  

Two hours prior he was saying the FBI was a disgrace.  

And people wonder why the media portrays him poorly.  

Pomise promise promise.  

You can be disappointed in someone yet still be loyal to them. It's a thing adults do, grown men are able to walk and chew gum at the same time. 

Elements within the FBI and DOJ have brought great shame and dishonor to their respective departments. That doesn't mean that every FBI agent or DOJ employee - or even the majority of them - are rotten. It just means you have to gut the corrupt elements to save the rest. Which, if you're paying attention and not just reading headlines that confirm your bias, you'd see is well underway. 

But carry on with your histrionics. :beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1