The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

He's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES................

these media fools shouting, being smug and arrogant is so fvcking disrespectful to the office of the Presidency.

You can see the media network (journo-list) still conspiring to paint him in a corner.

On the upside, the media is no smarter than your average leftwing nutbag, so they don't realize everytime they try to trap him, he escapes, and a few more people wake up and realize "Y'know, maybe there's something to this fake news media."

Again, though. Too stupid to figure it out, and you know this because there are plenty of leftists stupid enough to call him a racist because of this.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Perhaps the biggest media takeaway from Monday’s Trump press conference was when the president answered a reporter’s question, and the Resistance media immediately attempted to turn it into an issue of racism.   But that just makes it another day of the week that ends in a “y.”

CBS News’ Weijia Jiang does her damnedest to turn Donald Trump’s response to her question into a racist attack (SPOILER: It wasn’t) [video]; UPDATED

everything-is-racist_new.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

Trump says plenty of offensive stuff, but this isn't it.
She asked an aggressive question trying to blame Trump for American deaths and he responded by telling her to ask the party he (correctly) views as actually responsible.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

He’s a man child. 

The fake winner is a fake tough guy.  Couldn't handle the heat, so he left the kitchen. 

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

She asked an aggressive question trying to blame Trump for American deaths and he responded by telling her to ask the party he (correctly) views as actually responsible.

No, she didn't try to blame Trump for American deaths.  She tried to make the point that leading the world in testing isn't good enough if the best testing is still deficient testing.  He bungled the response, fell back on a trope, got caught, and slinked away.  Total weak sauce move when all he had to do is stick to one of his lies about the adequacy of testing. 

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'd like to imagine that he would respond competently to the issue, but based on the pandemic response that appears to be a pipe dream. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

He's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES................

these media fools shouting, being smug and arrogant is so fvcking disrespectful to the office of the Presidency.

What's so hard about providing a responsive answer to a reasonable question? 

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why he calls on her, I do not know. She’s horrible.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why he calls on her, I do not know. She’s horrible.

I didn’t see the exchange but I just watched it now. What’s the problem with it? The fact some people would see racism in this exchange says way more about them than it does about the President. His answer was calm and rational, and when asked he tells the reporter that his answer has nothing to do with her at all. He doesn’t get mad at her. He only gets frustrated when the NEXT stupid reporter won’t sit down but instead butts in when not called on. So?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I didn’t see the exchange but I just watched it now. What’s the problem with it? The fact some people would see racism in this exchange says way more about them than it does about the President. His answer was calm and rational, and when asked he tells the reporter that his answer has nothing to do with her at all. He doesn’t get mad at her. He only gets frustrated when the NEXT stupid reporter won’t sit down but instead butts in when not called on. So?

They should be asking China. Daily. In every and any way they can. They should also be asking anyone who questions that this virus came out of Wuhan China, why they think it came from somewhere else.

Our "press" is a national embarrassment.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1