The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Trump Didn’t Ruin the Media, Obama Did. 

“Obama was the first indicator that the media would simply refuse to cover stories they didn’t like about a politician they did.

The media covered Clinton’s Chinagate and Travelgate. But they refused to cover the IRS scandal with the same level of vim as they would have under Bush; they downplayed the Obama administration’s involvement in the botched “Fast and Furious” gun operation scandal; and members of the mainstream media openly mocked the right’s anger over the administration’s manipulation of the 2012 Benghazi terror attack.

Obama had to be protected at all costs, including the cost of the media’s credibility. Meanwhile, the media savaged 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.”

Stop blaming Obama!

/s

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Stop blaming Obama!

/s

It didn’t start with Obama. I’ll just go through my life experience and see if you see a trend:

Kennedy (D) ‘Camelot’
Johnson (D) jovial Texan

Ford (R) klutz

Carter (D) hard working humanitarian 

Reagan (R) senile war monger

Bush (R) Illegitimate bumbling DC insider

Clinton (D) new Camelot 
Bush (R) stupid cowboy 

Obama (D) saint and savior

Trump (R) crook, and colluder 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

It didn’t start with Obama. I’ll just go through my life experience and see if you see a trend:

Kennedy (D) ‘Camelot’
Johnson (D) jovial Texan

Ford (R) klutz

Carter (D) hard working humanitarian 

Reagan (R) senile war monger

Bush (R) Illegitimate bumbling DC insider

Clinton (D) new Camelot 
Bush (R) stupid cowboy 

Obama (D) saint and savior

Trump (R) crook, and colluder 

Honestly, the first president I remember is Clinton, who I would characterize as playing a saxophone naked on a bear skin rug. I was just getting out ahead of the excuse I expect to see from resistance types to dismiss it.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Honestly, the first president I remember is Clinton, who I would characterize as playing a saxophone naked on a bear skin rug. I was just getting out ahead of the excuse I expect to see from resistance types to dismiss it.

Exactly...he was marketed to the American people as being ‘cool’. I defy anyone to argue my synopsis isn’t accurate. It took me getting much older to see the trend, but it’s undeniable!

Adam Schiff lied about the Trump investigation — and the media let him

by Lee Smith

Original Article

Last week, Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell forced Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff’s hand. If the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee didn’t release the transcripts of 53 interviews from the committee’s Russia collusion investigations, then he’d do it himself. The transcripts, many of them from nearly three years ago, were declassified and ready for public viewing since June.

As the grand impresario of collusion, Schiff has filled print and broadcast media since January 2017 claiming that he has seen “more than circumstantial evidence” of a Trump-Putin conspiracy.

• Like (+1) 4

Never Trumper Bill Kristol Posts Ghoulish Fantasy of Pelosi Becoming President This Year, It Does Not Go Well.

At this point maybe we should retire “NeverTrump” and replace it with something like “Formerly Closeted Democrat Who Wishes to Be Thought of as a Moderate But No One Is Buying It.”

It’s a little wordy, isn’t it?

How funny is this?

First, #ObamaGate trending on Twitter gets throttled by Twitter, then the left tries to get #TrumpGate trending, and it's an embarrassment, at least until Twitter can correct it.

Image    Image

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Second tweet re: firing Chuck Todd.  What Todd did was egregious. 

...RIP Tim Russert.......you were always a classy guy (..."go Buffalo.."..) and "Meet the Press" was watchable......do NOT look down because this skank Todd moderates "Meet the Mess" unchallenged......NBC acknowledges he edited an interview tape and "end of story"?......how sad...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

How funny is this?

First, #ObamaGate trending on Twitter gets throttled by Twitter, then the left tries to get #TrumpGate trending, and it's an embarrassment, at least until Twitter can correct it.

Image    Image

11. Del Boca Vista.  LOL!!!!

BTW the outtakes of that scene are hilarious!

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1