The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Some pretty good stuff, but still a nagging feeling that those were all pre-screened and approved jokes.  Those jokes are based on topics even the most insulated celebrity understands the deplorables are aware of.  Then were the screenshots of Tom Hanks, the wise statesman celebrity who does not approve.  Yeah, tell me that's not scripted

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Some pretty good stuff, but still a nagging feeling that those were all pre-screened and approved jokes.  Those jokes are based on topics even the most insulated celebrity understands the deplorables are aware of.  Then were the screenshots of Tom Hanks, the wise statesman celebrity who does not approve.  Yeah, tell me that's not scripted

Easier to see through than most clean windows.  I thought the Ronan Farrow line had a little mockery embedded in there.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

everything on TV is scripted, they had a 30 second delay as well..... :(

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

still... i don't believe we're in Kansas anymore Toto.

“Bringing Sandra Bullock on stage to announce the final award, Gervais said, ’Our next presenter starred in Netflix’s ‘Bird Box,’ a movie where people survive by acting like they don’t see a thing. Sort of like working for Harvey Weinstein.’ After the crowd erupted in boos, Gervais replied, ‘You did it! I didn’t, you did it!’”

Edited by B-Man