The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Now making the Twitter rounds is this article by NYT opinion writer agreeing about Roseanne being fired for her racist tweet, and arguing it should be about the totality of her work.

I guess we'll wait to hear what the writer thinks about the new racist the NYT just hired.

:lol:  "The totality of her work?"  Roseanne did more for gays in the 90s than anyone else on television including Ellen Degeneres.  

This is why I can never be a Democrat.  My attention span is too long.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

This is why I can never be a Democrat.  My attention span is too long.

You were a Democrat in 1992 and you voted for Bill Clinton, specifically to "finish the (Zionist) job in Iraq" ....

and then you discovered that the "rumors" of Bill Clinton being a complete liar were .... TRUE....

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You were a Democrat in 1992 and you voted for Bill Clinton, specifically to "finish the (Zionist) job in Iraq" ....

and then you discovered that the "rumors" of Bill Clinton being a complete liar were .... TRUE....

86Zo0m.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It was just a matter of time until the "rules" these people created bit them in the ass. They call themselves "the creative class". It may be true that they are very creative, in their specific area of expertise. However, it is also true that they suck balls and Greggy Ts Dildos once they try to be "creative" outside those areas.

16 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

It was just a matter of time until the "rules" these people created bit them in the ass. 

Again, one of the biggest problems with the left is their hypocrisy. The entire world can see it, but since they choose to ignore it, it clearly doesn't exist and they feel compelled be be bigger and louder as they 'progress.'

Perhaps they'll figure it out before they get Trump elected to his second term.

1 minute ago, OCinBuffalo said:

It was just a matter of time until the "rules" these people created bit them in the ass. They call themselves "the creative class". It may be true that they are very creative, in their specific area of expertise. However, it is also true that they suck balls and Greggy Ts Dildos once they try to be "creative" outside those areas.

I wonder if Trump opponents realize that all the stuff they are doing is setting the precedent on how take down your opponent party's president.

I saw an editorial by Max Boot in the paper on Sunday. I tried to find it online to link to but couldn't.  In it he said that while collusion is not a crime on  the books, it is in the court of public opinion.  Congress can interpret "high crimes and misdemeanors" however they want.

Are they really sure this is precedent they want to set?  BJs in the oval office? Could have saved the Rs a lot of time getting him to lie under oath.  No blue dress required.

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Again, one of the biggest problems with the left is their hypocrisy. The entire world can see it, but since they choose to ignore it, it clearly doesn't exist and they feel compelled be be bigger and louder as they 'progress.'

Perhaps they'll figure it out before they get Trump elected to his second term.

This is what sticks in my crawl more than anything else with people as a whole and not just the left. I can deal with racists, liars, snakes, thugs, dopers and degenerates at face value. The worst is hypocrisy. Those that sit on a soapbox and espouse virtue along the lines they believe, but decry the same deeds and opinions of those which they do not. 

Trump is holding a rally in Pennsylvania and FOX is covering it, but, of course, The Corrupt Non-news Network and MS13NBC isn't covering it.

And people wonder why Trump does these rallies. He needs to get his message to the people and he is doubling down on his support for his Republican politicians so they win the midterms.

Pretty simple.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Trump is holding a rally in Pennsylvania and FOX is covering it, but, of course, The Corrupt Non-news Network and MS13NBC isn't covering it.

And people wonder why Trump does these rallies. He needs to get his message to the people and he is doubling down on his support for his Republican politicians so they win the midterms.

Pretty simple.

If you say so!

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Pretty simple.

His message has infected your brain. MS13NBC? You're an idiot. You trust FOX news? You're an idiot.

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Again...swap "white" with "black."  Then see if the Times writes that.

No, they don't.

White people were responsible for slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, racial slurs, institutional racism, etc...  It's time for some payback and apparently white people just have to sit there and take it.

37 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

White people were responsible for slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, racial slurs, institutional racism, etc...  It's time for some payback and apparently white people just have to sit there and take it.

I had nothing to do with any of that...

I have a German last name, too...do I have to pay Holocaust reparations?

Just now, DC Tom said:

I had nothing to do with any of that...

I have a German last name, too...do I have to pay Holocaust reparations?

You have it so easy with all your innate privilege.

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, donbb said:

His message has infected your brain. MS13NBC? You're an idiot. You trust FOX news? You're an idiot.

You are calling me idiot? This coming from one of the biggest morons on this board.

All I said was that FOX was covering it. I never said anything about trusting FOX you braindead moron.

Learn to read before you bash, stupid.

The only brains that are "infected" are dumb liberals like you.