The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Change this topic name to "Trump's Presidency of Constant Embarrassing Tweets and Bold Faced Lies".

FIXED.

You know, I'm just going to call you an idiot right now. Not because you've actually been an idiot yet...but I'm sure you will be within your next three posts, and I like to be proactive.

You're an idiot.

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I read those headlines earlier and naturally assumed that they were taking something out of context. It wasn't even enough of a tease to make me open that particular story. This just shows how little respect the media gets, and rightfully so.

Amazing to see an entire group of people on the left including journalists ridicule “thoughts and prayers” to people just shot in a Church.

Defending "Allahu Akbar " while ridiculing "Thoughts and Prayers" should win back that giant chunk of middle America liberals have lost.

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Amazing to see an entire group of people on the left including journalists ridicule “thoughts and prayers” to people just shot in a Church.

Defending "Allahu Akbar " while ridiculing "Thoughts and Prayers" should win back that giant chunk of middle America liberals have lost.

:rolleyes:

all part of the package on Trump winning in 2016 and then in 2020

15 hours ago, Justice said:

How does “God is great” translate in Arabic? 

You know, but since you won’t say it I’ll translate it for you. Allah u ackbar means.... wait for it.... God is great. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Justice said:

You know, but since you won’t say it I’ll translate it for you. Allah u ackbar means.... wait for it.... God is great. 

Nothing will be accomplished waiting for CNN to.... ah forget it....

On 11/1/2017 at 9:09 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Change this topic name to "Trump's Presidency of Constant Embarrassing Tweets and Bold Faced Lies".

FIXED.

No, its really not. The media, you see, is a vast conspiracy of leftists. They are out to get Trump, who really is no where near as stupid, bigoted, incompetent and dishonest as the media tries o make him look. Hillary is a mass murderer, though and the media never reports on her drinking blood

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, its really not. The media, you see, is a vast conspiracy of leftists. They are out to get Trump, who really is no where near as stupid, bigoted, incompetent and dishonest as the media tries o make him look. Hillary is a mass murderer, though and the media never reports on her drinking blood

Тиберий - русский крестоносцы с простым умом и живет в тот день, когда он не дерьмо в штанах.

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If only Congress had more time and money to investigate. 7.5 years and $82m between Whitewater, Benghazi, and emails is hardly enough time and money to make a dent.