Trump and Russia

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....elected with 78% of the vote in 2018 and bound to be reelected in 2020 in a landslide >80 % for his supreme efforts......go figure....

Hey, we keep electing Schumer and Cuomo. ?‍♂️

I blame the RNC. They put up no one "good," and have all but abandoned NYS, and seem to be getting out of California and leaving them to their ballot harvesting schemes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Quick review of the first page of this thread.

On 2/16/2017 at 10:59 AM, Tiberius said:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/chaffetz-leaks-michael-flynn-235079

House of reps will not investigate Trump Russia connection with all the national security issues involved,

but it will investigate who leaked the info that clown Flynn was talking with out enemies that interfered in our election.   Almost criminal, imo

On 2/16/2017 at 11:10 AM, Tiberius said:

So you don't trust the 17 intelligence agencies that say they did, ok, then don't believe. I guess Flynn was fired for nothing then

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....elected with 78% of the vote in 2018 and bound to be reelected in 2020 in a landslide >80 % for his supreme efforts......go figure....

Schiff and Pelosi "represent" very liberal districts in California.  Their base no doubts eats up all the "Get Trump" nonsense with a shovel versus a spoon.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

So, do the Senate Dems ask for a voice vote to approve Ratcliffe tonight?

It ain't gonna get any better for them under Ratcliffe, although I am enjoying Grenell's dont-give-a-flying-***** a lot!

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It ain't gonna get any better for them under Ratcliffe, although I am enjoying Grenell's dont-give-a-flying-***** a lot!

Absolutely.  Am just marvelling at how opposed to him they were a few months back but now they have to be thinking 'well, he can't be any worse.' 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Boom Smile GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

No doubt this is the bomb being dropped on the way out the door, as Grenell goes back to being just an ambassador.

I hope he releases the transcripts as well, just so people can see if Schiff edited anything.

• Like (+1) 3