Trump and Russia

Hill'ry told USA Today that she's convinced that Trump worked with the Russians to steal the election.

God, will that woman ever ever just go home and let us be? Make some cookies for the grands if nothing else, but please get out of the public view for Jesus (Hay sus) sake.

Enough, old woman, enough!!

In fairness, when you're raised as a leftist, the idea of taking responsibility for your own failures is not even an option for consideration.

Her husband used an intern like a humidor and Hillary argued that it was the girl's fault. You expect better of her after the single most embarrassing presidential loss in the history of forever?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

In fairness, when you're raised as a leftist, the idea of taking responsibility for your own failures is not even an option for consideration.

Her husband used an intern like a humidor and Hillary argued that it was the girl's fault. You expect better of her after the single most embarrassing presidential loss in the history of forever?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

"Fareness?"

Hill'ry told USA Today that she's convinced that Trump worked with the Russians to steal the election.

God, will that woman ever ever just go home and let us be? Make some cookies for the grands if nothing else, but please get out of the public view for Jesus (Hay sus) sake.

Enough, old woman, enough!!

bg_231367190878.jpg?1367190878

Frankly, I hope she just keeps it up and keeps doubling down on stupid. I hope she taints the Liberals' taste so badly that they would rather drink battery acid than vote for her ever again. I can see her getting carted off in a straight jacket into the back of a wambulance before long. She's a preposterously disgusting person.

Frankly, I hope she just keeps it up and keeps doubling down on stupid. I hope she taints the Liberals' taste so badly that they would rather drink battery acid than vote for her ever again. I can see her getting carted off in a straight jacket into the back of a wambulance before long. She's a preposterously disgusting person.

She said she's not running in 2020 which probably means she's running in 2020.

She said she's not running in 2020 which probably means she's running in 2020.

Who is going to suddenly pop up and ruin her path to her rightful Presidency.

Obama and Trump steamrolled her from totally nowhere.

would be funny to see her as a sacrifice Dem nomination if Trump appears he will win again, and then she wins

Who is going to suddenly pop up and ruin her path to her rightful Presidency.

Obama and Trump steamrolled her from totally nowhere.

would be funny to see her as a sacrifice Dem nomination if Trump appears he will win again, and then she wins

It's really early but Biden consistently polls the best out of the possible Dem candidates (so far) as his and Obama's favorability are still in the 50's. He's pretty old though.

Biden is plausible.

Tibs, the Russian thing got postponed without any announcement, after 1,000,945 stories about it every week for months.

I predict the Dems have a complete riot on their hands at the Convention, make Chicago '68 seem like a stroll in Grant Park.

Okay, back to the Trump/ Russia collusion / stolen election thread.

Here is all the evidence found in the past 9 months:

Now back to Hillary..........

Yes, if you are watching right wing media--or are paid to post it--that's what you have gotten out of the story which is actually extensive

It's really early but Biden consistently polls the best out of the possible Dem candidates (so far) as his and Obama's favorability are still in the 50's. He's pretty old though.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=joe+biden+villages+song&&view=detail&mid=387D647B6AF3E7BFFA5F387D647B6AF3E7BFFA5F&rvsmid=864070FC5313C663497D864070FC5313C663497D&FORM=VDQVAP

With this being played non stop by any of his opponents?