• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And where did it Say Whaley has control over the Gameday Roster

People really.

EJ Gone

Taylor - likely want back but on a different contract

So Cardale starting stuff is LEVERAGE and keeping the possible well Bills are taking a QB immediately stuff tampered a little.

What you want Whaley to think.

Well Cardale sucks so lets put that leak out there so Taylor keeps all leverage.

Comeon people

I really don't get the tank talk. This isn't the NHL where one guy can make that much of a difference right away.

I guess next years QB class is really good. But then again so Manzel was suppose to be great. Getting a good QB is key but tanking is not the way the do it, If DW was really a good GM he would have saw the potential of Carr before Carr went to the Raiders in the 2nd rd.

I'm on board with this. The defense is to stacked to be doing a tank with Cardale starting, if this is his guy.

DW is a waste of GM imo.

Just say no to the tank.

Yeah, if we intentionally try to go 0-16, we should fire the GM.

I have this strange feeling they are going to try to improve, call me crazy.

Oh DW will trade away player like Dareus and sabotage the team, i have faith in that.

Instead of manning up and realizing he has no idea what hes doing he'll take this team with him.

I can guarantee you that you're wrong.

Trading Dareus causes the team to take a $33M cap hit...do people really STILL not understand how the cap works?

Trading Dareus causes the team to take a $33M cap hit...do people really STILL not understand how the cap works?

That is correct. Very few people understand how the cap works. Most are also bad at math and critical thinking.

I'm on board with this. The defense is to stacked to be doing a tank with Cardale starting, if this is his guy.

DW is a waste of GM imo.

Just say no to the tank.

The defense is too stacked? Lol. Our DL is stacked. Our best proven LB sucks. Our other LB has never played a down in the NFL. We have 3 CBs. One of which is good (and he wasn't very good last year). One starting safety has a broken neck. The other is ok but he's 32 and might even get cut. I don't understand how our defense is "stacked". It is not stacked. We have a good DL. The rest is in question.

The defense is too stacked? Lol. Our DL is stacked. Our best proven LB sucks. Our other LB has never played a down in the NFL. We have 3 CBs. One of which is good (and he wasn't very good last year). One starting safety has a broken neck. The other is ok but he's 32 and might even get cut. I don't understand how our defense is "stacked". It is not stacked. We have a good DL. The rest is in question.

I'll argue that our DL isn't even stacked...we have what looks to be a solid starting front-4, assuming that Kyle comes back and Shaq can get healthy.

Beyond that, I think that the 2 interior backups (Worthy and Washington) look like they can play snaps. If LorAx moves on in FA, we'll be in serious need of a 3rd EDGE rusher, though it does help that Washington can take some snaps on the EDGE in obvious run situations.

He has no idea what he's doing.....but our defense is stacked. Did the defense stack itself? Kind of a contradiction imo. Whaley has no idea what he's doing when drafting QBs. Everything else he's done has been golden imo. 3 bargain free agent signings made the pro bowl last year. He traded for our best player. He traded a player not in the NFL anymore for our best defensive player (imo).

Such a crusade against DW and I don't understand.....unless the only thing that matters is drafting QBs. He drafted 1 that sucks and 1 that is an unknown.

I'll argue that our DL isn't even stacked...we have what looks to be a solid starting front-4, assuming that Kyle comes back and Shaq can get healthy.

Beyond that, I think that the 2 interior backups (Worthy and Washington) look like they can play snaps. If LorAx moves on in FA, we'll be in serious need of a 3rd EDGE rusher, though it does help that Washington can take some snaps on the EDGE in obvious run situations.

Can't argue with that. Our DL depth has been awesome and now a few of them are FA's. The thing we can agree on is.....this defense is NOT stacked